OMG. Guys. Bacon salt.

Options
servingthealiens
servingthealiens Posts: 144 Member
www.baconsalt.com This stuff is amazing. Low sodium. Calorie free. VEGETARIAN. The hickory flavor is vegan. And, need I spell it out IT TASTES LIKE BACON! I feel like that dog in the Beggin' Strips commercial. Only one thing tastes like bacon and that's BACON! Go forth and buy some. I got mine at HyVee for $4 but you can order it at the site if you can't find it.

Replies

• Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! My fiance loves bacon I bought him some of this for Christmas. He puts it ON his bacon too! lol. Watch out online you can get free samples quite often and also you can buy packs on ebay.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing my fiancee needs me to buy some of this stuff. And by him I mean me. And by "buy some" I mean hoard.
  • freehold1979
    Options
    I love this stuff. I go to a brazillian buffett in boston that the meat taste like it was cookes in bacon so when i make a roast in the slow cooker i slather it down with bacon salt for the same effect!!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Oh wow this sounds like a great thing to have. Thanks for sharing.
  • julienamana
    Options
    are you messin with my head? lol
  • recipe4success
    recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting but there is alot of bad stuff in there when you look at the ingredients...so I would say just use sparingly :)
  • ndm531
    ndm531 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Freehold 1979, that is an inspired idea - I am on the way to get bacon salt now!