40 something

Options

Replies

• Minx675
    Minx675 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    40, happily engaged and no kids, unless you count the furry ones. ;) Happy to add some new friends! :)
  • gmarrier
    gmarrier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 46 year old married mother of 2 great kids (23 and 12). I have been struggling along with this for quite a while and not making much headway... the desire is there, but the follow through is weak.

Looking for some motivation to keep on track. If anyone out there would like to add me, please do.
  • Tanteee
    Tanteee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 with a nearly 2 year old, feel free to add me.
  • ShinyHappyMe15
    ShinyHappyMe15 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 with three girls (twins + one). I'm tracking my fitness with a fitbit and love it!! Add me if you'd like :)
  • bethbigdog
    bethbigdog Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 43 with two boys,16 and 15. Feel free to add me :) The more the merrier
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I am 40, and a single mom to 17 and 13 year old boys..... anyone can add me!
  • john401
    Options
    I'm 44 male with two kids. Just getting started myself.
  • DebLynn67
    Options
    Hi! I'm 45, engaged, no kids. I'm having a tough time trying to keep my motivation and accountability in check with work, studies, diet & exercise so I've come back to MFP along with a few other apps and fitness challenges to help me through. Please feel free to add me.
  • Mdntshkspr
    Mdntshkspr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 43, married with kids, one 21 and one 6 yrs old. just got back to going to gym with my wife and we are trying to get back into a routine. Add me if you like could use a bit of motivation myself. here's your motivation for the day.. Take the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator, might take an extra 30 secs but think of the calories melting off with each step! :0)
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, live in MN, married 17 years, 2 kids (age 9 & 14)...started in January & still at it! I would certainly welcome friends who welcome mutual inspiration & motivation! I will send a friend request - anyone can add me....or I can add you!
  • karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    41, married, 2 boys 18 & 15 :)
  • clairecrowther
    clairecrowther Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    also a 40 something here!

42 in a few days time, have three kids (3 c-sections) with the youngest being 5 months old! desperate to lose the baby bellies! so much harder now i am over that magic 40 number!

feel free to add me too
  • Smanuel25
    Options
    Hi I am 40 (almost 41, ugh) and married with 2 young kids. I started my weight loss journey about 30 years ago... no seriously.. I have been struggling with my weight probably since my preteens and well.. i decided that 40 was it. i am doing it this time, I hired a personal trainer, and workout 7 days a week either with him or on my own (alternating days). I officially started THIS time on 8/19/13 (my wedding anniversary). So far I have lost about 13 pounds and i track every day... i would love to find some friends my age and in the same boat as me to support each other. I still have about 55 pounds to go to my goal weight. I don't want to be a size zero but a low to mid single digit size would be really nice. :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me
    I do 2 to 3 hours cardio a day, 7 days a week,
    married, 42,,2 kids, 20 year old and 15 year old.
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 with 2 kids (6 and 4). I have a sedentary desk job and if I'm not on top of my game 99% of the time, the weight goes on or doesn't want to come off! Currently I"m on the "gain" cycle. I'd love some friends too!
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    rhileyschubbygranny Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am 47 years old, married for over 26 years, have two adult sons and one granddaughter. Feel free to add me is you want.
  • tuzonlisa
    Options
    My name is Lisa. I am on journey to getting more physically fit while simultaneously competing for titles and promoting to my next black belt in martial arts! Friend me and you can follow me here. You can also follow my journey on my blog: www.road-2-5th.blogspot.com.

I hope to meet, motivate, inspire and get it back in return!

Lisa
  • Chelz2013
    Chelz2013 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    There's a big 40's club on here! I'm married with a 3 year old. You're welcome to add me. I'm just getting back on track, but I've been on here for over 100 days!
  • jooles48
    Options
    HI! Just joined myself and would love support and encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • Matt_C_195
    Matt_C_195 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see so many other fitness-minded 40-somethings! Very happy to have anyone in the same age range to share with.