What 435 Pounds Looks Like :)

Options

Replies

• Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Congragulations!

For me this is what this journey is all about getting healthy, for me that is sexy as hell!

Keep up the good work!
  • shrmnmss
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and pic, very inspirational!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    You have a GREAT start here with your 50lb loss! Did I miss when you started? (forgive my brain,,,,am tired tonight). Well done! And your boss to recognize the difference, albeit by your happy glow on your face, is really awesome! I do hope your boss & coworkers are supportive of your journey to get healthy in all aspects. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I hope you're so proud of yourself, and glad to see you recognising this progress. Keep going, you're amazing.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say again thank you for the overwhelming support! My friends list exploded with encouragement yesterday, I could hardly believe it!!

Here's to more success in the future!
  • amascorro
    Options
    You go, cousin!!! And I agree with the others who said you do not look like you weigh 435!! You carry it extremely well! I'm so happy for you! Keep it up!! :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You are bada$$! Thank you for posting your story. I started out at 355 pounds.
  • eSUNt
    eSUNt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    amazing job! keep pushing!
  • comm1t_1984
    comm1t_1984 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :)
  • exercise2day2
    exercise2day2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I looked very similar to that at 307, girl. You are awesome for sharing a photo and I can't wait to see your progress down the road :-)
  • sabelladziabczenko
    Options
    Great job! I love the "journey" concept.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Keep on truckin!
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Awesomely done. Keep it up. You have the attitude and mindset that will get you to your next goal! Cheers to that!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good for you for not giving up in spite of your obstacles. Keep at it and I wish you the best of luck!
  • jadesdca
    jadesdca Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!! 50 lbs! GREAT JOB!!! :) Keep up the good work! It is so hard to get started, but it looks like you've made it over that first "hump"! Good luck and stick with it... you're doing fantastic!! :smile:
  • shantayrenea
    Options
    Congratulations girl, keep it up!
  • alexismcgaffin
    Options
    It's absolutely wonderful. And it's like reading the first few chapters of a really good book. You know it's just the beginning and you can't wait for the next chapter to see how much better it's gonna get! Congratulations!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is so great! Extreme motivation for everyone.
  • myprana
    myprana Posts: 66
    Options
    A 50 lb loss is nothing to sneeze at. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!