just AAARRRGHH!...but it sure is a kick of motivation

Options
so...im single. found out he cheated for two weeks (before i found out) with my best friend.
good huh?

a month after my surgery.

yup i felt awesome, i started to think what the eff is wrong with me etc etc etc...

but after a weekend long of crying and partyin drinkin etc.... i realized, there is nothing wrong with me. i am a good person, who simply trusts and believes too much.

and you know what? i sure will have some satisfaction when im gonna see karma kick them in the butt.

and i sure am gonna have a smile on my face when im gonna see his face next time (a month and a half) when my butt will fit in those sexy jeans i bought before summer.

aahhh just had to vent a bit i guess, BUT i am tryin to get atleast one thing out of this awful situation, and it will MOTIVATE ME to get darn hot (i am healthy allready, but a bit of HOT sure wont do any harm to my totally lost image of myself)

Replies

• JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear this **** thing happened to you! I hopemyou can use this as motivation to kick butt and rock those jeans!!
  • got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That guy is an *kitten* and your so-called 'friend' - way better off without her!! Good for you that you took your weekend of crying and being hurt and are now seeing it the right way. *kitten* 'em - when people hear about this, trust me, those 2 are going to be hiding in shame. Sounds like they deserve each other.

You, however, sound like you need someone who is just as strong, inspiring and positive as you are!! I hope your surgery was a success and you are feeling healthy. Make sure you post a pic here so we can all see how sexy you are in those new jeans!!

Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • bygblu21
    bygblu21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's too bad what happened to you but there's other fish in the sea! You just keep on taking care of yourself and youll find someone better.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Blogs... we have them on this site for a reason.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Blogs... we have them on this site for a reason.
    ^ this
  • 8sandrika
    Options
    Oh yeah, that will feel amazing next time he sees u in those hot jeans. Right attitude, girl. Best of luck in everything. :)
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You will find someone who deserves you! Sorry this happened. Has to be horrible for you
  • cllmetatrsld
    cllmetatrsld Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You're totally right. Same thing happened to me (she wasn't my best friend though, a co-worker) and I dropped 10 pounds due to motivation from it! GO YOU, you'll show him!