Noodle Free Lasagna

Options

Replies

• emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy and spicy, can make with spaghetti squash for me and noodles for the bf with the metabolism of a 4 year old boy. :)
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    nkHHzV0.jpg
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Seriously people stop with the bashing.
    If you don't like the recipe just don't make. I have never seen a post on MFP where people have been so rude!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Bump for deliciousness!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    If you don't like the recipe just don't make. I have never seen a post on MFP where people have been so rude!

It's not rudeness. It's trying to save the world from foods that are being passed off as something else.It's fraud and deception.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    I share recipes all over the web

please stop.

sincerely,
    the internet

+1
    Perhaps title should be "Lasagne Free Lasagne".
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Why is it such a big deal to ask people to stop calling their recipes something that they're not?

Like someone said earlier, you're just pretending its lasagna. Why lie to yourself about it? If you want lasagna, then eat some and go for a run. If you want a spaghetti squash salad with cottage cheese, then eat that. I'm trying to understand how a self-proclaimed runner has an issue with carbs. Don't you need those for serious running?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    750 calories? For that I could make real lasagne with noodles. Most of my dinners are that much or more anyway.

This looks like a tasty dish, though. But you could use thinly sliced zuccini instead of spaghetti squash and layer it like lasagna if you don't want noodles. Though I can't imagine why a runner would be worried about a litle bit of pasta.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    750 calories? For that I could make real lasagne with noodles. Most of my dinners are that much or more anyway.

This looks like a tasty dish, though. But you could use thinly sliced zuccini instead of spaghetti squash and layer it like lasagna if you don't want noodles. Though I can't imagine why a runner would be worried about a litle bit of pasta.

I was thinking all of this. I've actually made a lasagna for less calories WITH actual lasagna noodles.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Imma put that recipe right next to the one I have for bread free sammiches and liquid free soups.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    So, in other words, this is a recipe for meat sauce. Ok.
    *shrugs*
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for a zucchini-noodle lasagna(which I love). :( I am dissapoint.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

It's not rudeness. It's trying to save the world from foods that are being passed off as something else.It's fraud and deception.

I agree ! The OP, and many others like it, are deceptive. I think deceptive thread titles are rude!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

I was thinking all of this. I've actually made a lasagna for less calories WITH actual lasagna noodles.

Same here! My normal lasagna runs about 550 calories per serving, and it includes lasagna, as well as mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese. I add a salad and/or veggies on the side, and it's a filling meal.
  • ademiter
    ademiter Posts: 176 Member
    Options

Oh my gahhhhhhhhhhh, get a life, really.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Same here! My normal lasagna runs about 550 calories per serving, and it includes lasagna, as well as mozzarella cheese and ricotta cheese. I add a salad and/or veggies on the side, and it's a filling meal.

And don't forget the parmesan, beef, and pork! Chant with me now BEEF AND pORK, BEEF AND PORK, BEEF AND PORK!!! What, too much?
  • ademiter
    ademiter Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I appreciate your post. I LOVE lasagna, but I hate the calories and all the carbs that come with it. Haters gonna hate, so don't worry about that. :)

4ac.png

Like I said...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Oh my gahhhhhhhhhhh, get a life, really.
    I'd say the people spooning up pasta sauce and calling it lasagna need a life.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    NOodle Free "Lasagna"
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    This was my favorite thread of the day so far.

Thanks for the laughs.

lulz.