This years Halloween costumes

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'm going as doctor who. :)
    Which one?

I don't dress up, But my kids are going to be spike and pinkie pie from my little pony.

tenth doctor :) I like the eleventh and ninth, but #10 has the best style
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Probably going to go as Ron Burgundy.
    Stay classy.

Which of course in German means a whale's v@gina.

Does your apartment smell of rich mahogany?

I'm going to be a Steampunk Frankenstein chic. Wtf is that, you ask? The best description I can think of is fembot, war machine, steampunk cyborg. How's that grab ya?
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I'm Poison Ivy and the BF is the Joker... I've been putting the costumes together since August, so they're gonna kick some major a$s- I'm slightly obsessed with Halloween. Ive practiced his make-up a couple times already and it's almost spot on (he's even shaving his beard he's had for 5 years [:bigsmile:!])

Now I'm just building a list of all the Halloween parties in my area so we can get dressed up as many times as possible :drinker:
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am going to be an all out gore fest zombie. Who wants to get eaten!?!?! Nom NOM NOM!
  • YouMadBro8281
    Options
    I am going to be an all out gore fest zombie. Who wants to get eaten!?!?! Nom NOM NOM!

uh I volunteer
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options

can i get 2 tickets? lolol
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Originally I was going to be Superman but I'm leaning more towards Ron Burgundy now.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    Which one?

I don't dress up, But my kids are going to be spike and pinkie pie from my little pony.

tenth doctor :) I like the eleventh and ninth, but #10 has the best style

Love 10.. But lurveeeeee 11 the most!!
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options

hmmm i would def want to be eaten by you ...lol
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    so far pretty awesome costumes!! keep em coming! :tongue:
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I still need a costume this year and I'm getting nervous. Halloween is a huge deal for my friends.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

Which one?

Edit: Nevermind should have read down a bit. My favorite is 4 though you really do need the uber long scarf for it.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    445912_lg.jpg
    Duffman!! ohhhhyeahhhh!!!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a boring librarian or teacher. Now who wants detention? :devil:

If I did this, my husband would have a heart attack...in a good way. Hehe.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Women: Slutty INSERT ANY COSTUME
    Men: Who cares?
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to do this....

Cdu6m3U.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I don't dress up anymore, but enjoy making my kids costumes. Last year, they were both characters from the anime Bleach. This year, the youngest will be Jeff the Killer from Creepy Pasta (super-easy), and the oldest will be Link from Legend of Zelda. I'm almost done with the green tunic, all that's left are the accessories.
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'll be going as Michael Jackson. I'm dressing my boyfriend as a cute innocent boy, complete with suspenders, a lollipop and helicopter hat.

I know, this is very, very, very wrong and some may take offense to it. I'm sorry, we think it's hilarious.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'll be going as Michael Jackson. I'm dressing my boyfriend as a cute innocent boy, complete with suspenders, a lollipop and helicopter hat.

I know, this is very, very, very wrong and some may take offense to it. I'm sorry, we think it's hilarious.

:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Willie from duck dynasty...