avocado ranch dressing - chic fil a -- CALORIES!

Options
310 CALORIES -- warning. I had it before I knew how many were in it. it wasn't that good!!

Replies

• DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Yep, gotta check those calories in the creamy style dressings. The Raspberry Vinaigrette is a better choice there.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    The name alone does kind of give you a warning that it would be high. Sorry it was a waste though - sounds like it would be delicious.
  • g33kmommy
    g33kmommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I was really upset about how many calories are in that, because I ADORE it on my grilled chicken wrap. I wind up eating a tiny bite and then tossing the rest of the package. It makes me sad.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    The name alone does kind of give you a warning that it would be high. Sorry it was a waste though - sounds like it would be delicious.

hehehhe that's what I was thinking. Avocado and ranch are both pretty high in fat and calories. Which is partly why they are so amazingly delicious. :wink:
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I have an avocado and some ranch dressing at home who will be getting up close and personal in the Ninja tonight.
  • Bigjuicyhog
    Bigjuicyhog Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Avocado...which is high calorie and something that is made out of mayonaise and milk.....yep, checks out.
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I guess I was a thrown a little because Wendy's avocado ranch only has 110 calories but never fear will not go there again. I'd rather have part of a real avocado anyway. I am aware of the calories in ranch dressing and in avocadoes but this tops even blue cheese dressings. Back to vinegar!