Diet book - Eat To Live

Suksabai
Suksabai Posts: 10
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
Has anyone tried this regime?
I'm thinking about it but wondered if anyone could share their success stories to help give me more motivation to do it...

Thanks!

Replies

• Kindergirl77
    Kindergirl77 Posts: 10 Member
    I just bought the book "Eat to Live". So far its very compelling and has great science-backed information on the health benefits of a low-fat vegan diet. I bought the book after watching his videos online at www.vegsource.com

I don't have a success story yet but I know that in the past when I have eaten this way I lost weight quickly and felt the best on it. I got sick and then stopped dieting and gained again. This time I am coming back with more motivation to do this and stick with it all the way!

I would love to talk about the book more as I read through it!
  • Suksabai
    Suksabai Posts: 10
    Thanks for responding!

I'm concerned about whether I'm going to have enough energy though. I've been vegetarian for 30 years so I already eat plenty of fruit and veg but do rely heavily on carbs - brown rice, rice noodles and sourdough rye bread. I eat eggs a few times a week and plain yoghurt almost every day.

But it does look really interesting and the medical/scientific evidence is compelling.

I'm going to finish the book first and then go for it!
  • fatguitarist
    fatguitarist Posts: 25 Member
    Did either of you ever stick to this diet? I just started yesterday and I'm curious to what you thought and any results that you would share.
This discussion has been closed.