go home!! I did at 330! wooooo
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Go home! I would if I could!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Go home because you don't know nothin about random questions.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Random would be:

If an elephant named George, and a kangaroo named Wally were to have a tournament of strength to see who was proportionally strongest... what three events would they need to compete in, to properly determine the victor?
  • taunto
    Options
    Random would be:

If an elephant named George, and a kangaroo named Wally were to have a tournament of strength to see who was proportionally strongest... what three events would they need to compete in, to properly determine the victor.

All stories must start somewhere and this story starts in the lush jungles of MeraYaar. The residents of MeraYaar were happy and friendly with each other. There were the mighty Gorillas that used to eat bananas all day. There were the elephants that would chew on peanuts and were so strong that they could unearth entire trees that the Gorillas then brought to the top of the trees to help make the treehouses. There were the Zebras that never really bothered anyone and just liked to run around the jungle and eat veggies. There were lions who would lounge around all day, eating steaks and merely getting up to order the other animals of their chores.

It was a happy society. Everyone ate and drank anything they wanted. They all were different though beautiful and useful and played games or did work all day. That was until a Baboon came into their jungle.

Reddyo was a young teacher who wished to teach the kids of MeeraYaar. He was fresh out of college and eager to share what he had learned there with the world. Even though he was little to no experience, the lion reluctantly allowed the Bafoon Reddyo to teach their kids.

In the start everything seemed fine. Reddyo taught the kids the importance of playing and not just in front of the TV watching cartoons all day or playing Video Games. Climbing trees have always been more fun anyways. But one day, he came running to the King of the jungle
    “Mr. Lion! Mr. Lion! I did it! I have passed my exam. I am now a Coach!” Screamed Reddyo with excitement
    “err, what is that?” Inquired the Lion
    “Why it’s a certificate that says that I know what I’m talking about. I had to sit through 4 full hours in a class and now I know everything. About everything!” Said Reddyo stupidly.
    “And why do I care? Just go back to the kids and teach them. I’m too old for this stuff and my wife is on a new diet and is making my life miserable. OFF YOU GO!” Said the Lion

This is what Reddyo was waiting for. He was now a coach and could make up anything he wished. You see, Reddyo lived with long time paranoia. He thought that people should avoid certain foods because it wasn’t good for them. And even though the residents of MeraYaar have been eating and drinking anything and everything for thousands of years, Reddyo felt that the residents should listen to him now that he was a coach. The smart ones of course weren’t to be told that good things such as milk, eggs, grains and sugar were to be feared. They knew better. They have been using it for a long time and knew that everything is good in moderation but everything is bad in excess.
    But Reddyo was an evil Baboon. He wanted to focus on the less intelligent and the young kids. He told the little baby swans that they will never be good looking like their parents. He told the awesome Hippopotamus that their Significant others have been eyeing the skinny Giraffes. He went for anyone and everyone and put doubts in them about their bodies. And he told them that if they stop eating the evil things humans use, such as milk, eggs, wheat and sugar, that they will be better looking.

The evil plan was working. The red butt baboon got all the animals on a “diet” he seemed fitting. All of a sudden, the jungle was a sad place. Birds weren’t chirping. Monkeys weren’t swinging the trees. Everyone felt like they had no energy. No morale. They just were empty within.

Captain Dirt, the owl, was a smart person. He wasn’t fooled. He has travelled the world and was knowledgeable enough to know the source of the problems. He immediately went to the Lion and told him what was going on. But the Lion was too busy licking his own butt so owl decided to take matters to his own hand.

“What in Simba’s green jungle are you doing?” asked Captain Dirt
    “umm, I’m educating these folks. They’re not healthy and with my diet they can get beautiful. Besides milk is a product of evil humans and not natural” said Reddyo stupidly
    “You do know that milk comes out of cows right?”
    “Well if it does, then it is only for baby cows consumption. We have no business drinking that”
    “well shoot Bambi and call me Hermoine, if we were still producing milk, we would perhaps drink that milk but we don’t. Instead, we got nature providing us with fresh milk from cows. And its good for the cows. Have you ever tried taking milk out of a cow. You know how good they feel” said Captain Dirt
    “Its try suga. Nothin feel better than feeling some good hands or lips around me, milking them. Mmm mmm mmmmm does it feel good!” said the cow
    “Well I don’t care. It is unnatural and I am putting everyone on a diet of veggies and fruits only” Reddyo tried his last attempt
    “You mean the fruits you pluck out of the trees? Tell me, how do you know the fruits aren’t feeling hurt. The fruits are perhaps good for the trees but now that you’re stealing them, the trees are missing out their babies. Are you a baby killer? I thought you were better than that “Coach” Said Dirt

While they were all arguing a Hyena was passing by. He asked politely “excuse me, but wtf are you people talking about?”
    While the baboon named Reddyo was trying to explain the revolutionary diet, Hyena jumped at Reddyo and killed him and started eating his flesh. The cow and Captain Dirt slowly backed off. They weren’t sure if to thank Hyena or start screaming. They made do with just running like crazy

And thus the jungle of MeraYaar was peaceful again now that Reddyo was gone.
  • taunto
    Options
    PS. I miss dirtnap :(
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Should I stay at work or go home?

Go....
    \

You just answered yourself :huh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Me too :cry:
  • AmandaAnne307
    AmandaAnne307 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Random would be:

If an elephant named George, and a kangaroo named Wally were to have a tournament of strength to see who was proportionally strongest... what three events would they need to compete in, to properly determine the victor.

All stories must start somewhere and this story starts in the lush jungles of MeraYaar. The residents of MeraYaar were happy and friendly with each other. There were the mighty Gorillas that used to eat bananas all day. There were the elephants that would chew on peanuts and were so strong that they could unearth entire trees that the Gorillas then brought to the top of the trees to help make the treehouses. There were the Zebras that never really bothered anyone and just liked to run around the jungle and eat veggies. There were lions who would lounge around all day, eating steaks and merely getting up to order the other animals of their chores.

It was a happy society. Everyone ate and drank anything they wanted. They all were different though beautiful and useful and played games or did work all day. That was until a Baboon came into their jungle.

Reddyo was a young teacher who wished to teach the kids of MeeraYaar. He was fresh out of college and eager to share what he had learned there with the world. Even though he was little to no experience, the lion reluctantly allowed the Bafoon Reddyo to teach their kids.

In the start everything seemed fine. Reddyo taught the kids the importance of playing and not just in front of the TV watching cartoons all day or playing Video Games. Climbing trees have always been more fun anyways. But one day, he came running to the King of the jungle
    “Mr. Lion! Mr. Lion! I did it! I have passed my exam. I am now a Coach!” Screamed Reddyo with excitement
    “Why it’s a certificate that says that I know what I’m talking about. I had to sit through 4 full hours in a class and now I know everything. About everything!” Said Reddyo stupidly.
    “And why do I care? Just go back to the kids and teach them. I’m too old for this stuff and my wife is on a new diet and is making my life miserable. OFF YOU GO!” Said the Lion

This is what Reddyo was waiting for. He was now a coach and could make up anything he wished. You see, Reddyo lived with long time paranoia. He thought that people should avoid certain foods because it wasn’t good for them. And even though the residents of MeraYaar have been eating and drinking anything and everything for thousands of years, Reddyo felt that the residents should listen to him now that he was a coach. The smart ones of course weren’t to be told that good things such as milk, eggs, grains and sugar were to be feared. They knew better. They have been using it for a long time and knew that everything is good in moderation but everything is bad in excess.
    But Reddyo was an evil Baboon. He wanted to focus on the less intelligent and the young kids. He told the little baby swans that they will never be good looking like their parents. He told the awesome Hippopotamus that their Significant others have been eyeing the skinny Giraffes. He went for anyone and everyone and put doubts in them about their bodies. And he told them that if they stop eating the evil things humans use, such as milk, eggs, wheat and sugar, that they will be better looking.

The evil plan was working. The red butt baboon got all the animals on a “diet” he seemed fitting. All of a sudden, the jungle was a sad place. Birds weren’t chirping. Monkeys weren’t swinging the trees. Everyone felt like they had no energy. No morale. They just were empty within.

Captain Dirt, the owl, was a smart person. He wasn’t fooled. He has travelled the world and was knowledgeable enough to know the source of the problems. He immediately went to the Lion and told him what was going on. But the Lion was too busy licking his own butt so owl decided to take matters to his own hand.

“umm, I’m educating these folks. They’re not healthy and with my diet they can get beautiful. Besides milk is a product of evil humans and not natural” said Reddyo stupidly
    “Well if it does, then it is only for baby cows consumption. We have no business drinking that”
    “well shoot Bambi and call me Hermoine, if we were still producing milk, we would perhaps drink that milk but we don’t. Instead, we got nature providing us with fresh milk from cows. And its good for the cows. Have you ever tried taking milk out of a cow. You know how good they feel” said Captain Dirt
    “Its try suga. Nothin feel better than feeling some good hands or lips around me, milking them. Mmm mmm mmmmm does it feel good!” said the cow
    “Well I don’t care. It is unnatural and I am putting everyone on a diet of veggies and fruits only” Reddyo tried his last attempt
    “You mean the fruits you pluck out of the trees? Tell me, how do you know the fruits aren’t feeling hurt. The fruits are perhaps good for the trees but now that you’re stealing them, the trees are missing out their babies. Are you a baby killer? I thought you were better than that “Coach” Said Dirt

While they were all arguing a Hyena was passing by. He asked politely “excuse me, but wtf are you people talking about?”
    While the baboon named Reddyo was trying to explain the revolutionary diet, Hyena jumped at Reddyo and killed him and started eating his flesh. The cow and Captain Dirt slowly backed off. They weren’t sure if to thank Hyena or start screaming. They made do with just running like crazy

Wow, that was....specific. Thank you :happy:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Random would be:

BUT YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

Hi Taunto
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    work more make more money lol
  • taunto
    Options
    Random would be:

BUT YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

Hi Taunto

In my younger days, I fell in love. I fell in love with someone who left me shortly after and in my desperate attempt, I did something drastic. Something stupid. Something irrational.

I got a Gorilla.

A pet Gorilla. I named him Barnacles. B and I got close. We were best buddies. Everywhere we went, people talked about us.

They feared us at first but then they saw what we both did. They saw the love for each other in our eyes. There was some hate. Some folks thought it was unnatural. But I didn’t cared. B didn’t cared. We were 2 bros, broing it out.

Eventually, people realized that its time for society to accept us. We both become closer than ever. He’s helping me with the ladies. I am helping him get mad freaky chimpanzee girls he so likes. We both become super popular. I became popular for the first time in my life. Anywhere I go people point at me and say “oh cool, that’s the guy with the gorilla”. “Hey man, wheres B today?”. “Bro you bananas man. Here, have some bananas for your Gorilla!”.

Everything is going by the plan so far. He’s well trained by now. I send him to the love of my life’s new boyfriend with a sticky note saying who he’s friends with. The guy freaks out. I send him next to the girls parents house introducing himself. They’re old folks and they get scared easily.

I immediately change my phone number and address and move away. Now the girl is looking all over the town for me. To her I seem like a psycho monkey man who’s trained a Gorilla to intimidate her parents and seduce her boyfriend. But to the entire world she seems like yet another obsessed girl who’s dreams are to be with the monkey man.

Eventually she sees B walking down the road to get us some Scotch and starts talking to him. B explains to her how I am a nice guy who could have any girl he wants yet I am still in love with her. She actually understands his point of view and comes running back to me.

Aren't good friends the best?!?!

hi MireyGal76
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    AqdKIFMWxTiFm0b3wo9USMNpftb3i0Obmhq5O2AGRaQcW3tXqwXEyi1jtRgrBwl
    A9Bq0nXLVb88nJTMIDDx6Tb3d0NIYF70EUtXsupqc19IAUSv4pdWqSc5P7nzSPe0
    JZezOVDwK630DjVP5YXjKyN2gIQrzCZ8q1sJ98SVHRsqyGbvwUqs1UeZMu0vii?
  • treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    im_so_random.png

Open in new window to see the whole thing...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Me too. I miss his wife as well.
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Depends. DO you want to keep your job or get fired?
  • taunto
    Options

I still have no idea who his wife was. I never got around to asking him. by the time I learned his wife was here too, soon after he was gone. He was truly a good brother. I'm pretty sure I said the nastiest, dirtiest, most gayest things possible to him.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I wasn't friends with fratgirl, just my dirty napper.