from june 6th 2010 to aug 6th 2010 (pics)

Options

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    :)

lenkafat.jpg

DSCF1743.jpg

DSCF1749.jpg

Wow-za
  • Tandksmommy10
    Options
    Wow- my jaw dropped! You look fantastic! What's the secret?
  • antiadipose
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! thats a huge transformation in such short time!!!!
    congrats hun u look great!
  • Chavtastic
    Chavtastic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hawt!!!! Great job.
  • stridersraven
    Options
    thanks you guys, no secret..... eat right, move more, keep track, oh and heels in the after pics help. i was 3lbs lighter than this last yr so thats where im headed. and i think, self confidence .... (something i am very fortunate to have in abundance lol) if you know you can do it, you will. small victories added up equal large successes! im a happy girl today. x
  • frecks
    frecks Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    omg you look amazing!!!!!! i currently look like the old you and you have given me more inspiration. well done xxx
  • stridersraven
    Options
    its easier if you just commit to it i think, you will be fine.im glad to be an inspiration lol, i lost 3 stone last year and put 20lbs back on so i am so happy to have got rid of it. its not coming back thats for sure!!!!!!! good luck and i look forward to your before and afters in the future x
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fantastic. Can you ask where you got the bikini from? I've got big boobs too and yours (the bikini!) looks great!
  • stridersraven
    Options
    its last yrs design unfortunately, but belive it or not it came from asda! £2 for the top and £1.50 for the bottoms lol when im this weight im left with a 32 f bust so i have to buy size 18 bikini tops to cover the boobs and size 10 bottoms lmao. ebay have some good size mix bikinis at the mo x
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Awesome job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!