Is this me??

Options

Replies

• TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the odd feelings over no longer hiding from the camera.
    Funnily enough many of my friends and family are so used to the years and years of me demanding that they not take my photo that now that I'm willing to pose, they don't even ask.

I'm going to have to start photo bombing them!

Good job on the loss, I'm a year older than you, also 5'10" and have gone from 225 down to 150. It's a great feeling, isn't it?
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the odd feelings over no longer hiding from the camera.
    Funnily enough many of my friends and family are so used to the years and years of me demanding that they not take my photo that now that I'm willing to pose, they don't even ask.

I'm going to have to start photo bombing them!

Good job on the loss, I'm a year older than you, also 5'10" and have gone from 225 down to 150. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

It is a great feeling. That is really the best part! Congrats on your results as well! Happy picture taking. :)
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations.
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! I totally agree that progress pics are key. They have helped me to much so far. Pictures don't lie :)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I don't know why the after picture didn't post!! So frustrating here is the after... why couldn't I get them side by side... too big?

6011838d-5c3d-4114-ad29-0ed9d6106289_zps27658427.jpg

Hot Tamales! Great transformation.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I cannot see the after picture just the before:(

Right click .. and select view image.

- Kevin -
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look marvelous!!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I don't know why the after picture didn't post!! So frustrating here is the after... why couldn't I get them side by side... too big?

6011838d-5c3d-4114-ad29-0ed9d6106289_zps27658427.jpg

*picks jaw up off the floor* Holy cow!! :drinker:
  • africanstardust
    africanstardust Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing! Congratulations and be proud of yourself for all your hard work :)
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • mypowerfullove
    mypowerfullove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How long did it take to drop that much weight?
  • 1horseygirl1
    1horseygirl1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! Well done.
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! LOVE the dress!! :-)
  • Mayada32
    Mayada32 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow look at that waist , you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • ptar13
    ptar13 Posts: 11
    Options
    I saw them side by side. Maybe people were looking at the message board on their phones. I saw both on my computer. Congratulations!!!!!:smile:
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    How long did it take to drop that much weight?

I started here on MFP 18 months ago and have lost 96 pounds in that time frame. The first 20 or so came off over the course of a little over a year, but here is the weird thing.. and don't hate me--I wasn't trying to lose weight. I had not changed my lifestyle at all. I was at the Dr for something and he asked me if I had been trying to lose weight and I said No. He said, well you have lost 20 pounds since your last visit a little over a year ago. I always joke that it was just my body reaching max capacity and it was now starting to reject the weight. :) Anywhoo.. I stayed at 290 pounds for about 2 years before I made conscious choices to become a healthier person and 18 months later.. here is where I am. I still feel like there about 30 pounds left to release, but I feel good now and however long it takes for those to go, I am fine with it. I am just going to stay the course..slow and steady.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And it shows in that great big smile too... Well done :drinker:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!