My Greatest NSV to date!

Options
Today I went to the hospital to evaluated, once again, for a kidney. I had previously been considered inactive on the transplant list, and I had to show weight loss in order to qualify. The doctor complimented my results so far and said that he could see that I've toned up quite a bit. I am officially active once again and the doctor said that me receiving a new kidney should be "...imminent." I'm so happy that I can't quit smiling.

Replies

• AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Hope all works out for you!
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    This is great! Congrats!!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Awesome news for you! Best of luck :flowerforyou:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    best NSV ever ever ever!
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    That may be the best NSV ever! Well done :)
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone. I've been waiting for a kidney for three years, and it's just so exciting to think that it actually may happen soon.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    This is what is really important - wonderful!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Sooo awesome!! Congrats!!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I know that's the best NSV I've ever read about on this site. Praying that a kidney becomes available very soon and that all goes well.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and I hope that you get that kidney soon!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing!!!! A great reminder to always have our priorities in check!! Best wishes praying for a new kidney
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the hospital to evaluated, once again, for a kidney. I had previously been considered inactive on the transplant list, and I had to show weight loss in order to qualify. The doctor complimented my results so far and said that he could see that I've toned up quite a bit. I am officially active once again and the doctor said that me receiving a new kidney should be "...imminent." I'm so happy that I can't quit smiling.

I don't know you (although I've "seen you around") but I could just hug you right now, sooooo happy for you! What a wonderful NSV!
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be so proud! I'll be praying for you to get a kidney soon and continue on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! This is a great reminder that the number on the scale is not nearly as important as improvement in our health! Wonderful job. I hope everything works out the way you want it to.
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous!!! Can't wait to have you join the transplant club!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is probably THE greatest NSV to date!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!