Fat Jeans

Options
I have a pile of clothes ranging from size 14 to size 22. That pile mostly contains clothes I grew out of. I'm not ashamed to admit that there are some brand new clothes that I bought through the years as motivation to lose weight. As much as I love being able to pull on a pair of my "skinny jeans", I think what I love even more is being able to put a pair aside because they are too big. It's a novel concept to me but I'm relishing in saying goodbye to my fat jeans. :laugh:

Replies

• Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have size 16, size 14, and size 12's in my cupboards (yes I have 3 cupboards as I can't bring myself to throw them out). I'm in my 16's at the moment and am dying to designate a closest (hell even a box) for the ones I have shrunk out of and move into the 2 cupboards that have not been worn in years. Just got to stick with it long enough for it to happen and not give up!
  • Saoirse90
    Options
    I used to love my fat jeans- but I had to throw them away the minute they were too big. I was worried they'd be there as a safety blanket, making it too easy to fall back into bad habits.
  • peterfenn99
    peterfenn99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you should be ashamed resources are scarce and you buy things that you dont need. dont buy more 'stuff' than you need. dont feed 'the man'
  • pluckylass
    Options
    Standing in my size 14s and giving away my size 18 jeans to charity was such a buzz for me.
  • adiggs2777
    adiggs2777 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you should be ashamed resources are scarce and you buy things that you dont need. dont buy more 'stuff' than you need. dont feed 'the man'

You should be ashamed about your lack of capitalization and punctuation. You don't know the original poster's circumstances and situation. You shouldn't assume that resources are scarce for her or anyone else on here - clearly we all have computers and access to the internet, which means that we have resources. This kind of post just make you look like a jerk.

OP, congrats on shrinking out of your fat jeans. I say get rid of them, Don't leave em in your closet as a fall back!