Anyone using Xenadrine

Options
As the topic says

Anyone use Xenadrine and what are your thoughts on this product?

Replies

• alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Looks like any other fat burner but most likely more expensive
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit=weight loss
    Exercise=fitness

Save your money.
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Exercise=fitness

Save your money.

I know the ins and the outs of how to lose weight. I train very hard and eat healthy. This is just a added burner to keep the furnace running while I sit at a desk the whole day.

Ill let you guys know the results of what this product can do in 45 days used with a healthy diet and exercise plan.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    He didn't ask how weight is lost, he asked what people thought about Xenadrine.

I tried it before years ago and it is a very effective appetite suppressant, but high in caffeine so it will probably give you the jitters.

I wouldn't recommend to use it for a long period of time because strong diet pills like that seem to make your whole system shaky and they can be dangerous if you have health problems or are on an extreme diet. For a short period of time as a kick-start, though, it can be good.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Exercise=fitness

Save your money.

I know the ins and the outs of how to lose weight. I train very hard and eat healthy. This is just a added burner to keep the furnace running while I sit at a desk the whole day.

Ill let you guys know the results of what this product can do in 45 days used with a healthy diet and exercise plan.

Asked for thoughts on the pill…..received responses…..going to take it anyway.
    That sounds about right.

OP:
    Your "furnace" is running 24 hours per day with or without that pill. If that is the only reason you are taking it, then examine your current plan and adjust accordingly.
  • Vibones
    Options
    Confused about directions on taking xenadrine - plz help! I started 3 days ago so I've been taking 3 capsules daily 30 mins before each meal with water.
    But it warns to not snack in between taking pills. I have a protein shake for breakfast, usually soup or sandwich for lunch and then a healthy choice frozen dinner w/ salad for dinner. But in between those and sometimes before bed, I get extremely hungry. Stomach growls, cravings, just plain hunger. Is eating in between meals with this pill dangerous, ineffective or something?

And do I really have to drink ten glasses of water a day? I pee probably 5-7 x's just during my 6-hour work shifts - too much water!

Thanks for any info! :)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Exercise=fitness

Save your money.

:noway:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    He didn't ask how weight is lost, he asked what people thought about Xenadrine.

I tried it before years ago and it is a very effective appetite suppressant, but high in caffeine so it will probably give you the jitters.

I wouldn't recommend to use it for a long period of time because strong diet pills like that seem to make your whole system shaky and they can be dangerous if you have health problems or are on an extreme diet. For a short period of time as a kick-start, though, it can be good.

Right, so when he stops taking them and begins eating like a normal person again, he'll gain everything back, get discouraged, eat more, gain more, try another pill....etc. Just save your money OP and do it the right way.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Nope!!!! Good old fashion exercise and eating at a deficit. It's really that easy. :happy:
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    How about you save your money and see what 45 days of a deficit and good workout can do all on their own? So many people claim, " I lost so many pounds with such and such a product paired with diet and exercise!" when it can be done just as well without the product.
  • icywindow
    icywindow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Save your heart; don't take shortcuts.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Exercise=fitness

Save your money.

OK. We'll let you be the lab rat.
  • brad2021hk
    Options
    In this case, the directions that come with the pills are probably the cause of weight loss more than the pills themselves. Don't eat snacks and drink a lot of water. Since they can't sell you a sheet of paper that says those two things for $$$ every month, they throw in some pills.
    Confused about directions on taking xenadrine - plz help! I started 3 days ago so I've been taking 3 capsules daily 30 mins before each meal with water.
    But it warns to not snack in between taking pills. I have a protein shake for breakfast, usually soup or sandwich for lunch and then a healthy choice frozen dinner w/ salad for dinner. But in between those and sometimes before bed, I get extremely hungry. Stomach growls, cravings, just plain hunger. Is eating in between meals with this pill dangerous, ineffective or something?

And do I really have to drink ten glasses of water a day? I pee probably 5-7 x's just during my 6-hour work shifts - too much water!

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

No, they don't want you to eat between meals, because they want you to lose weight and credit the Xenadrine. Nothing will happen to you if you are hungry and eat.