Newbie who keeps getting it wrong!

Options
Hi everyone. Having been skinny for a large part of my life I since been on diets on and off for the past 10 years. Doesn't matter how much I lose I'm never happy and I've kept going down the feast or famine route.
Yesterday for example, I had a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner but as normal was well under my 1200 cals, so by 9pm was starving - so, 1 bag midget gems, 1 bag pretzels, 1 bag jelly snakes and a stack of cheese and biscuits so well OVER my cals and of course I felt rubbish. My husband is over weight but very healthy so isn't fussed about me losing weight as he's had ten years of me moaning and he doesn't really want to 'go without' so won't join me.
My friends all think I don't need to lose weight as I'm tall so constantly tell me I'm silly and invite me for meals.
I'm overweight, no doubt about it, my BMI alone tells me that!
I don't get enough exercise as I've damaged my foot and I'm setting up a new business so constant paperwork and telephone calls although I do try to walk around the garden when I'm on the phone.
Quite simply, I'm fed up. I have a stack of clothes that are too big but to myself I don't look different and I have a stack of clothes that are too small that I thought I'd fit in to by now.
I can't afford to keep buying clothes, I'm spending an absolute fortune on food and 'healthy' things that either no one eats or I eat too much of and I'm not sure how to proceed.
I've had a virtual gastric band which did nothing but cost a few hundred I didn't have. I've done Cambridge, Slim and save, Sw and WW. I'm utterly knackered with it all!
If anyone could offer a few tips or a bit of support, I'd be hugely grateful.
Sorry for being such a moaner.