I am back!

Options
I left about two months ago in a massive sulk. I am over said sulk and ready to get down to it again.

I'm 23, from Manchester in the UK, suffer from depression, and need to lose 100+ pounds. If you would like to add me that would be fantastic :)

Much love and supportive vibes to everyone xoxo

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Well girl you know I got your back!
  • Art63
    Art63 Posts: 87
    Options
    Good for you for not giving up. You quit logging your calory intake for a couple months? Ha, I quit for more than a year and just returned three days ago. You did better than I. :)

It seems that the only way I can get a handle on this weight loss thing is to become almost obsessive with it. I did well (lost 35 pounds) when I tracked my food intake. It made me think I have this in the bag. I don't need to keep tracking anything. Ha, was I wrong. The weight just kept creeping back on, little by little. That made me more and more depressed. Then every now and then my weight would go down a tad and I'd celebrate! You guessed it. I'd eat like a pig. I'd eat a bag of candy before noon. It felt so good. Then, I'd kick myself and be sad the rest of the day...and eat more. Good grief.

Anyway, I'm back counting calories again.Gee I hope I can keep doing this right again....at least until I get back to where I was.

I say all this to tell you that you aren't alone. We all have to go 'round the barn over and over to get things right. And if it happens again, so be it. Just get back into it. [P.S. I think I'm writing this to myself as much as anyone. I'm certainly not one with the answers but maybe I offer some encouragement.]

Art