Hit the Wall

Options
Help!!
As of about 2 weeks ago, I hit 40 pounds....Yippee. But 2 weeks (almost 3 now) without an oz of loss.
Don't get me wrong....I am thrilled, but it is hard to stay motivated!!!

I am suppose to meet some friends downtown tonight for drinks and dinner......tough time to be doing this. I would love to splurge, but I know my body and my mind won't like it tomorrow. It is so hard sometimes. My friends are thin and can eat and drink ANYTHING. **UGH**

Any words of encouragement or ideas to break out of this slump would be most appreciated!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Help!!
    As of about 2 weeks ago, I hit 40 pounds....Yippee. But 2 weeks (almost 3 now) without an oz of loss.
    Don't get me wrong....I am thrilled, but it is hard to stay motivated!!!

I am suppose to meet some friends downtown tonight for drinks and dinner......tough time to be doing this. I would love to splurge, but I know my body and my mind won't like it tomorrow. It is so hard sometimes. My friends are thin and can eat and drink ANYTHING. **UGH**

Any words of encouragement or ideas to break out of this slump would be most appreciated!!:bigsmile:
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've hit several. One was at 215 and another at 200. I think I'm through that one. Trust that you will start to lose again. Spend a couple of days being insanely perfect with calories, water and exercise and you'll see the pounds start to melt away again.

Keep at it!!!
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats and we all been there.

I just broke a 4 week platue today, but the entire time I was loosing inches, so that is the main thing for me.
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your encouraging words!!!
    I am happy to report that I was a good girl last night :blushing:

Thanks and everyone have a great weekend :)
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Wall's happen, they suck, but recognize it for what it is, temporary. You'll get past it!
    glad your girls night was good!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    All walls have an ending no matter how big. Keep working until you find the opening to the other side. Good luck and think positive:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Tag team! High Five IC. *slap*