Zantrex-3?

Options
I started taking these Zantrex-3 pills.... has anyone had any experience with them?
Have they worked for you? What else did you do other than taking the pills, and how much did you lose?

Replies

• Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Sorry but pill alone won't make you lose weight. Eating at a deficit will. As simple as that.
    Fat burners are just caffein and a money sink
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    don't waste your money. healthy eating and exercise will but some random "weight loss" miracle pill will not.
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Side Effects of Zantrex-3

Zantrex-3 is an over-the-counter weight loss and energy supplement manufactured by Zoller Laboratories that has not been researched through clinical trials and has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Among the ingredients of this supplement is a significant amount of xanthine (the primary agent in caffeine) in excess of 300mg per regular two-capsule serving, so individuals who are highly sensitive to caffeine or those who have hypertension (high blood pressure) and cardiac conditions should not take this supplement. Additionally, women who are pregnant should not take Zantrex because of its high caffeine content.

Gastrointestinal
    The caffeine in Zantrex-3 may lead to gastrointestinal problems, such as nausea and vomiting, decreased appetite, diarrhea and general stomach discomfort. Such side effects may subside, but do not ignore these symptoms if they persist; for example, continued diarrhea can lead to dehydration. Seek medical attention if any of these effects persist.

Urological
    Caffeine can act as a mild diuretic, so Zantrex-3 may increase frequency of urine output. Consequently, individuals with a medical history of kidney disease or renal problems should consult a physician before taking this supplement.

Psychological
    The high amount of caffeine present in this substance may produce effects that involve nervousness with jitters, sleep problems and irritability. Changes in mood may occur as well as increased feelings of anxiety or panic. Individuals with anxiety or mood disorders should check with a physician before taking Zantrex-3.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    There are much better and cheaper alternatives out there than this over marketed crap but you shouldn't ever even think about using them until you are at a much lower bf% and want to get off those last few stubborn pounds. Not trying to be offensive but you are nowhere near that as of yet. Just stick to doing what you know you should do the right way. You need to conquer that before you start looking at supplements or you will lack the self control for ANYTHING to be effective.
  • sondra1723
    Options
    I understand that a pill alone won't make anyone lose weight, I'm not stupid. I need the extra boost in energy since I have gained all this weight I literally have no energy at all and I'm always tired.