Loosing buddies

Options
Anuchus
Anuchus Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi everyone!
I'm starting on this journey and I was wondering if anyone else is just starting.
Maybe we could all join our forces and motivate each other!
I need to lose 19k (aprox. 40lbs), but I think that no matter how much you want to lose, a little bit of support is always great!
Big hug!
Ana
(btw: the Loosing is related to what our clothes will be doing as we lose weight! hehe)

Replies

• SyvohnLachee
    Options
    Hello Partner,
    My name is SyVohn and I am starting all over again on this weight loss/ eating healthy journey. I would love to be your partner and help not only you but myself as well, on this road to success! I am just starting and I am trying to loose 50 pounds even more than that but that's my initial goal! I would love to have a friend to help mentor me along the way as those urges to give up creeps up on me more than normal. Anyhow, I hope you except my offer and join forces to kick this habit of unhealthy living!

Sincerely,
    SyVohn
  • Jacquit1980
    Jacquit1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I log in everyday and Im looking for buddies to as the more feedback and support you get the easier it is, please feel free to add me :)
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Ana!
    I'm also looking to lose around 40 lbs! I'm on the site daily so feel free to add me :)
    Best,
    KM
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Hi I log in everyday and Im looking for buddies to as the more feedback and support you get the easier it is, please feel free to add me :)

Same here!! :)
  • drencoronado
    drencoronado Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 70+ pounds and would love to encourage and be encouraged by others. Just discovered the "community" feature on mfp. Would love to connect with others!
  • krv0326
    Options
    Me too!
    I am looking to lose about 50lbs. I'm 12 in so far since Labor Day!

We can do this together! :)
  • Free2fly522
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and would also appreciate the encouragement. Would love to connect with some motivating people to help me stay on track! Please feel free to add me.
  • GrimmJKA
    Options
    I'm not just starting, but together we can help motivate each other to reach our goals.
This discussion has been closed.