HEyyy

Options
:laugh: So I'm new to this site, I just need a more organized way of tracking what I eat. Keeping my motivation is a constant struggle. Right now I'm doing a 9 day detox where all I can eat are fruit, veggies, 2 cups of brown rice, nonfat plain yogurt or cottage cheese, and egg whites. I miss normal food, and am very hungryyyyy :( I know this is not a very good diet...I am a dietetics major. I like trying all different kinds of diets to see what works. I know I cannot live without bread or grains. I do not plan on eating those 2 cups of rice in these 9 days haha. I am unhappy at my weight, even though I'm not overweight at all. I'm 5'5 and i weigh 133. I want to lose 10lbs or more! I would just feel much more comfortable in my skin at a lower weight. Any motivational tips would be very much appreciated.

Replies

• iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Well welcome to MFP! I love this site because it's a community of positive people who are dying to share their tips for weight loss and help each acheive their goals!

That sucks that you are depriving yourself of your favorite foods! You know, they are okay in moderation.

Good luck with your goal!!! :)