• lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    1zc20c3.jpg
    21kl16r.jpg

**pinch**
    Yes, that's really YOU!
    Congratulations!
    How did MFP help you in your Weight Loss Journey?
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options

**pinch**
    Yes, that's really YOU!
    Congratulations!
    How did MFP help you in your Weight Loss Journey?

LOL! Thanks!
    MFP has helped by providing me with a community that understands...we are all in this together! It is through seeing the success of others, through understanding and relating to their struggles, through challenges, through friends that I have made here that I owe so much of my success. Thank you EVERYONE for ALL OF YOUR KIND COMMENTS! That's exactly what I'm talking about!

My new NSV - several years ago my husband bought me a necklace - a double strand of pearls that could be worn seperately or together. I loved it very much, especially because it came from him. But I always felt self-conscience when I wore it because it fit me like a choker and I thought it brought attention to my fat neck. I would usually only wear one of the strands - the longer one that didn't fit quite as tightly. After awhile, I just stopped wearing it and put it away.

The other day I pulled it out of the safe and tried it on, and now I have worn that necklace - both strands together - for the past two days. It isn't tight anymore! In fact, it fits perfectly! :heart:

We begin this journey with a goal, and that goal seems like it is so out of reach, so far away. It isn't until you have traveled it for awhile that you realize there are so many treasures to collect along the way. Happiness doesn't lie at the end of the rainbow - you can find it in the journey itself.
  • mrsdjordan
    Options
    Looking great! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!