Littlest Losers (week 7)

Options
2»

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    UGH!! i folded tonight on a piece of chocolate chip zucchini bread at about 8 PM and went over my calories by like 50. I did, however, do well when we went to d bubs for dinner and i've been doing the shred religiously ever morning.

might try to sneak in 2 workouts tomorrow to gear up for the big weigh in on friday.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I count my dessert (a pot of Calciyum yoghurt) as part of my dinner ;)
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Also I want to join this group but am not sure how!!
    But my name is Jess - I'm new to this site coz I got and iphone and the app is the BEST THING EVER
    I'm 22 and from NZ. I have been gaining and losing the same 15 pounds since I was 20. I want it off and off for good!!!
    SW: 138
    GW: 120
    CW: 133 :)
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    been doing better with keep within calories. Took the kids out tonight to kick off school year so went over by about 80 today but other than that doing better and keeping to one small snack in the evening for me.

Keep it up all.

And fall is my favorite season as well although going back to school when the temp here is 98 just does not seem right!!
  • antiadipose
    Options
    i keep eating fruit after dinner but early enough i guess =/ and its within my calorie goal.

how r u ladies doing????
    tomorrow is the big day!

where is everyone =(
  • princesspurple
    Options
    down 0.4 to 135.4.......
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hello Little ones,

I have done OK. - not great just OK. I have been extra hungry - no idea why???? Anyhoo.. I have kept up with my exercise and no snacking after 8:00-8:30. I have had all my water but have gone over 1,200 calories. But I am logging everything in and I know I am failing.... But I am doing better today. i have a nice salad for lunch and my healthy snacks. I will pick up salmon from whole foods tonight for dinner - so hopefully I can do better.

Worried about weigh-in - I was so hoping for a loss and now I jsut dont want a gain.. yipes!!!!!

I did do my power 90 this morning and I am going to step class - so maybe that will help!!!

How everyone else is doing great!!!!
  • kath711
    Options
    So far so good today, did not get to exercise but did mow the law and got plenty of water in. Staying within calories, hoping for a loss.
    Good luck tomorrow all!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have done much better with the late night snacker, but I work out at night so I tend to have a snack usually a protein bar or some nuts post workout which I guess isn't that bad, but for me I have cut back big time on what I normally would be putting in my mouth before bed :embarassed: Good luck to you all for tomorrow's weigh in!!:bigsmile:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i've also been doing well with my late night snacking - only cheated one time this week! i've found that brushing my teeth after dessert helps me from eating anything else. the food never tastes as good right after brushing your teeth, anyway.

i've also kept on doing the shred every morning. i started level 2 this morning! so much harder than i had remembered - but i love the workout! quick but really effective!

weigh in this morning was 149.8, so i droppedthe 3.8 lbs i had gained over the past 2 weeks. back under 150 - it feels good!

good luck on your weigh ins girls! only 3 weeks left for this challenge!!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday the 13th !!!! ,
    Not much of a change - back to 128 even. But, maybe IT is a little more than that because TOM started this morning. I am going through that phase of life that sometimes I get it - twice a month - once a month or not for three months. Fun, fun fun! (More infor than what you want - but we are all girls here!) .... So, I really hope that all my hard work this week will pay off next week. Anyhoo... at least it's not a gain.

Hope everyone has a great weigh in!!!!
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 142.0 this morning, so a little loss from my previous weeks gains.
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Down 2 lbs from last week weighing in at 151 this morning:bigsmile: I am one pound away from my last mini goal and 6lbs away from my ultimate goal!! Hope eveyone had a good week, enjoy your weekend!!:drinker:
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    150.6...... why oh why can't I break the 150's??!? :sad:

At least it is a loss. I can live with that! I have my hair and makeup trial this weekend for my wedding. I am pretty excited to see how it is going to look! Only 35 days!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :drinker:
  • kath711
    Options
    Down to 126, yippee!! Looks like everyone is posting a loss this week. Good job all! I think the weekly challenge helped keep my late night snacking in check-great idea.
    Have a good weekend!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    stayed same 136lbs home now so i have good net and i can eat better well theres the plan