Gym must haves....

Options
2»

Replies

• AprilMae1975
    Options
    Thank you for all the great tips!!! My hubby actually transferred his membership to me since he hasn't been using it. It seems like a pretty decent gym I guess I will see once I start going.

Does anyone use their phone for music or fitness apps? I used Pandora and Endomondo but I have the GS4 and it's pretty big. I used to use an arm band but I think this phone is way too big even for that. Any ideas?
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Does anyone use their phone for music or fitness apps? I used Pandora and Endomondo but I have the GS4 and it's pretty big. I used to use an arm band but I think this phone is way too big even for that. Any ideas?

I use my iPod for music because I don't want to kill my iPhone battery :P And I have a Heart Rate Monitor with a chest strap that shows how many calories I burn(great investment!), once I'm done with my workout, I log the workout and cals burned into the MFP App. As for where to place your things, there's usually a place on machines to put your phone, ipod, etc. Have fun! :)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I use my phone for music but got some bluetooth stereo headphones connected to it. No cord.