Hello People

NoDonut
NoDonut Posts: 6
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there
I am new here. Been on a bunch of different websites but came across this one and am really impressed with it! My weight has been up and down so many times I've practically lost count. I want a fresh start and to really to stick this, including maintenance once I reach my goal. That is what is usually hardest for me. I've done Atkins, Calorie Counting, and just about every silly fad diet out there. I need to stop looking for a quick way out and really look at this as something to deal with forever. My family consists of a bunch of skinney little sticks and they can all eat whatever they want - that SO does not help!
Anyway, hello!!!

Replies

• NoDonut
    NoDonut Posts: 6
    Hi there
    I am new here. Been on a bunch of different websites but came across this one and am really impressed with it! My weight has been up and down so many times I've practically lost count. I want a fresh start and to really to stick this, including maintenance once I reach my goal. That is what is usually hardest for me. I've done Atkins, Calorie Counting, and just about every silly fad diet out there. I need to stop looking for a quick way out and really look at this as something to deal with forever. My family consists of a bunch of skinney little sticks and they can all eat whatever they want - that SO does not help!
    Anyway, hello!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hello & welcome! :smile:
  • Josie23
    Josie23 Posts: 17
    Welcome, you'll love it here.
    Good luck and best wishes:flowerforyou:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome to MFP, where the fingers get tired, and the pounds .....
  • Welcome :wink: My family is the other way around , were all big and have one skinny stick of a brother, he pisses us all off and Im convinced he's adopted LOL :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.