Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the OP, but I am ready to don a bikini after reading FitCanuckChick's story. Great story! Thank you for sharing.

No kidding! Thanks for sharing, FitCanuckChick!
  • Barbnfmrt
    Barbnfmrt Posts: 1
    Options
    After yo yo dieting/exercise most of my life, I am finally on the right track...Working out on schedule, eating good food, feeling healthier, more energetic, etc....

BUT...I really do miss going out to eat delicious, fattening food. I know I can order smaller portions, lo-cal food, fish, salads, etc., but honestly, I don't enjoy doing that. My husband is a great cook and that type of food is just as good at home when he prepares it.

I also know that I can eat occasional fattening meals out, but I feel so guilty afterward that it's not worth it.

We love to cruise, but I'm almost to the point of canceling my next one due to food temptations and resultant weight gain.

I'm trying to remember that my successful weight loss and it's benefits (including fitting into my clothes again) is best for me, but can't help but feel like I'm missing out on the many things I enjoyed in the past...such as dinners out, delicious though fattening food, etc.

Any support appreciated.
    Thanks
    Barbara