Looking for MFP friends :)

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal, but not new to the struggle with weight! It's been a battle for me for as long as I can remember. I successfully lost 20 pounds about 2 years ago, but got pregnant shorty after. Now I have a beautiful one year old... and extra weight from my pregnancy STILL stuck on me! I'm looking to lose the baby weight, plus more weight after that! I know that I need to work hard to reach my goals! But once I get there I will be so much happier and healthier!

I'm looking for friends in this community to give and get support and to help keep me motivated! I have never felt comfortable sharing numbers or specifics about my weight/diet/nutrition with people I know (especially when I fail). I get embarrassed about it. But here I feel comfortable sharing with you all because I know you are going through the same things as me :)

Please add me as a friend if you are interested!! Best of luck to you all!

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome you can add me as a friend
  • foodfighter001
    Options
    I just joined recently too! you can friend request me :)
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to make it a trifecta! I haven't figured out how to add people, but if you know how, feel free to add me, too. :)
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend! Welcome to mfp!
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    added you as a friend
  • meg187
    meg187 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! i joined recently too!
    Finding it really good to stay motivated and track exactly what im eating or burning off!
    I've given you an add! xo
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Welcome! friend request sent your way!
  • shelllobb
    Options
    Hi I just joined today and still have my baby weight but my baby is 4!! I know where you are coming from and need support too. Maybe we can help each other.
  • khayanne
    khayanne Posts: 11
    Options
    I just started too! (like yesterday!) we can be friends... :smile:
  • indii
    indii Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi! I joined yeaterday too and the site feels so so supportive! I'll be your friend :)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome, I recently joined to and am also looking for friends!
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Anyone what is positive about this new outlook on life...please feel free to add me :))
  • SMJ64
    SMJ64 Posts: 66
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!

sj.
  • amyisley17
    Options
    I also am fairly new and am trying to stay motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend.