Hi! I am looking for really attractive friends...

Options

Replies

• Ampedette
    Ampedette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of which, you must be blind.

Or maybe beer-holder :drinker: Drink up....my treat!! (Then maybe ill qualify)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    *off to find a thread where I'll be appreciated*
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    i've got a pretty ****ty personality, and im like a 6 at best. I'm just here trolling.
  • ardithann5
    ardithann5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you are looking in the wrong place we all are just trying to be better people.. not Movie stars.. eekek young people
    are very very... if you are not good inside yourself you will never truly be pretty at all.. and when your 63 like me..
    you will not be attractive at all.. time to look deeper then your skin.. for that will fall away in time and only your heart
    is left..
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    H1hc2X9.gif
  • stuj019
    stuj019 Posts: 28
    Options
    Love it mate Gave me a big smile !!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    you are looking in the wrong place we all are just trying to be better people.. not Movie stars.. eekek young people
    are very very... if you are not good inside yourself you will never truly be pretty at all.. and when your 63 like me..
    you will not be attractive at all.. time to look deeper then your skin.. for that will fall away in time and only your heart
    is left..

What are you saying exactly?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    is left..

I think he is just being funny.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Bump for more hot friends.
  • Keena7656
    Options
    Wow
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    two different women called me a 5.

that's the same as a 10, right?
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    But everyone said sense of humor is what's important... I think I spent too much time building up the wrong skill.

Oh well, I might be ugly with a terrible personality, but at least I have a great rack. :)
  • earlgrey2013
    Options
    I'm sorry but you really have problems. This site is supposed to help people not bring them down and its people like you who cause other people to feel miserable about themselves.

I seriously pray to God that you can get a better attitude about this site because you can really be an inspiration to others if you wouldn't be so shallow!!!!!!!
  • earlgrey2013
    Options
    is left..

I think he is just being funny.

Thank you for putting this up here :) It's great to know there are people out there who are really trying to help others and be an inspiration :)
  • earlgrey2013
    Options
    Wow, this is so shallow you can't even call it a puddle.

LOL :laugh:
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm really attractive

Obviously a joke.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Who is the fairest of them all?
    :sick:
    :indifferent:
    :brokenheart:
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I was told by another user that I was "beautiful" add me if u think this is true if not im just as ugly as the day I was born
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but you really have problems. This site is supposed to help people not bring them down and its people like you who cause other people to feel miserable about themselves.

I seriously pray to God that you can get a better attitude about this site because you can really be an inspiration to others if you wouldn't be so shallow!!!!!!!

He is joking lol
  • powerorange
    powerorange Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes,I am also very attractive, physcially and personality wise and I'm looking for attractive friends too! But I really wouldn't rate you much higher than a 4, so sorry, won't add you! My definition of attractivenss though includes intelligence, kindness, thoughtfulness, acceptance, not trying to cause a scene like you did here just for laughs, and soo much more!
This discussion has been closed.