Spandex/Leggings versus Jeans/Pants

Options
2»

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    What's better?

Break it down by body type! (Apple, pear, hourglass, straight, whatever else/heavy, skinny, chubby, athletic, whatever else)

I personally love spandex / leggings on a girl with small curves (hell I like curves) Jeans are a better fit for those that may be a little heavier, but definitely not limited to them, because I've seen some girls / guys rock jeans when they had a butt too.

Nothing beats an attractive girl in yoga pants though.
  • Samthefrog
    Samthefrog Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A couple of friends and I tout the expression "LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS." One exception is for working out. Other than that, they better with a tunic top or short dress or something to cover the bottom.

I wish I could tell my girl cousins this... my rail-thin cousins, that is.
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i refuse to wear jeans, i find them super restricting.
    i always wear leggings with a tunic, dress, or skirt…. I'm hourglass/pear
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Jeggings for the win. And I'm a fat hourglass. I make sure my shirt covers my fupa, though.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    10 lbs ago i lived in lightweight denim skinnies. bootcut jeans (most normal-weight jeans!) feel like waaaaay too much fabric (& too stiff) after that. it's like pants jail. am now comfier in looser & lighter pants (ie trousers ie pleated + tapered) or leggings. or else dresses. can't think properly when my thighs feel suffocated (maybe that is a pear/rectangle-specific thing?) :/
  • garrett213
    garrett213 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love seeing spandex on most girls, it does make the curves look good! For myself, believe it or not, I got used to wearing spandex for a ballet class a long time ago, and still wear it for working out. Nothing fits or moves quite like it! Don't be afraid to just go for it, as long as it makes you comfortable. I wear loose jeans the rest of the time :)
  • prat27
    prat27 Posts: 73
    Options
    Spandex/leggings/tights etc.....they are a privilege not a right. ;)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    a lady has variety never know what occasions may arise
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Spandex/leggings/tights etc.....they are a privilege not a right. ;)

they are a privilege to wear especially under a cute skirt
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm finally comfortable enough in my own skin that I just bought 2 pairs of leggings and 2 pairs of skinny pants. I'm not at my fittest but I finally accept that I'm a cute, grown woman and I can wear whatever the fck I want.

Besides, my man gave me the hungry wolf eyes when I wore my skinny jeans the other day. :blushing: