Winter shopping help plz!!

I wanna go to the mall really badly because

1)My clothes are kinda old
2) I need winter clothes #obviously

But I don't wanna go shopping, spend a good amount of money and time, then have them not fit in a couple of months... help what should I do??

Replies

• mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Ebay and thrift shops?
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Yeh I'd do eBay or look out for sale bargains
  • leslie52372
    leslie52372 Posts: 13 Member
    Consignment shops thrift stores. Lots of clearance this time of the year. K mart has an extra 70 % off clearance prices. They have stuff that can paired with sweaters for fall. You won't be spending a lot of money.
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    clearance rack! and I don't really know where you are size wise, but I do a lot of forever 21plus and larger h&m sizes for cheaper pieces also Jcpenney has a lot of cute stuff for reasonable prices. I do a lot of layering! Buy a pieces you can mix and match a lot!

Speaking of which I need a trip to them mall soon!
  • Ya ur right- I really wanted to go to a mall but now that I think about it you're right :)
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    I would also just think about what would give you the most bang for your buck. If you stick to a couple basics that mix and match, you won't need as many clothes either. I would stick to solid colors mostly, pants you can wear multiple times a week, cardigans, a basic coat, or whatever you need. If you're bored, accessories could help, since you could wear those at any weight!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    I would also just think about what would give you the most bang for your buck. If you stick to a couple basics that mix and match, you won't need as many clothes either. I would stick to solid colors mostly, pants you can wear multiple times a week, cardigans, a basic coat, or whatever you need. If you're bored, accessories could help, since you could wear those at any weight!

Good advice there. Hit the thrift stores for your basic tops and bottoms (maybe 3 or 4 of each) and the mall for your scarves and jewelry to jazz it up.