Belly fat

Options
Hi, I lost 29lbs so far by joining MFP. It really helps with my caloies intake. My question is that even though, I lost 29 lbs, my belly fat is still there and I do not notice any change in my belly fat area. I do cardio for 40 min and burn about 360 calories. I heard tying a belt, the one that a person can put on their jeans around the belly. I hate cruches, they hurts my back. Please help. Bye.

Replies

• tina_011794
    Options
    Everybody gains and looses fat differently. Though you may not have lost much on your belly, you have to be seeing it somewhere? Keep up the had work and it will soon start coming off the stomach. And don't worry about the crunches, they will tighten the muscle, but if it is truly a fat issue, the cardio is what you want to continue to focus on. Maybe instead of sit-ups, you could try doing the plank. It will not only tighten the stomach muscles, but the back, but, legs, and arms.

Good luck and keep up the great work!!
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    You can't lose weight in specific areas unfortunately. Crunches will only tighten the muscles underneath the fat.