Feeling bloated

Options
I have been staying within my calories and trying to get some exercise everyday.. but i have felt bloated for two days now.. which sucks because i feel like what ever im doing is not working. Two more days before my weigh in day, how do I make this feeling go away?

I have a mild cold, would that have anything to do with this?

Replies

• briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It could very well be the cold.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    PMS? Lol. If that's it, you might want to skip the weigh in. I never weigh during that time of the month. It just gets me down on myself even more than I already am during that time, makes me feel like crap, and stresses me out! If that's not it, it could be water retention, maybe too much sodium? Flush it out with water, even if you're PMSing. :)))
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Open your food diary up... If you are eating very low in calories, you may be getting bloated from that. (think of 3rd world country and the starving kids.. they always have extended tummys ... Bloating) This happens from mal nutrition.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Open your food diary up... If you are eating very low in calories, you may be getting bloated from that. (think of 3rd world country and the starving kids.. they always have extended tummys ... Bloating) This happens from mal nutrition.

I'm eating well.. I'll open up the diary.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I would say-drink lots of water. I was so bloated yesterday from a big-but yummy-sushi lunch. I drank lots of water for snack and dinner (no food cause I used up all my calories).
    This morning the bloat was all gone.
    If that fails, see a doctor.