weight loss tracker

Options
Rayanne203
Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi there,

My weight loss tracker seems to be broken....I enjoyed watching my progress oddly enough it helped motivate me. Does anyone know how to get a weight loss ticker? The one that shows up on peoples posts showing how much weight they have lost.

Replies

• d6melanie
    d6melanie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You have one on your signature... I'm assuming you figured it out?
  • Rayanne203
    Options
    Hi there no because I got that one a few years ago last time I was on myfitnesspal...It doesn't do anything when I track my weight it stays at zero :S
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It must mean that your weight now is higher than what you have as your starting weight from long ago. I am not sure how you fix it if there are a lot of entries. =(

Might check with Tech Support
  • Rayanne203
    Options
    Yeah my weight this time is higher :( lol Thank you I will post on there
  • jerney623
    jerney623 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here so I may have the wrong info, but I found an answer on another post and it was given by a monitor, hope this helps:smile:

you can fix this at the
    my home > check in > edit previous entries
    where you can
    a) delete all the entries that are below a recent peak (if you don't care about the ability to run reports on the historic data)
    OR
    b) backdate prior to your first recorded weight by a day, week, fortnight, month, quarter and enter your "new high" to be used as the starting weight for the t/b/feed

If it's the ticker itself IE the badge is showing "right" but the ticker isn't
    apps > ticker> update weight data (start, current, goal are the 3 fields there)
  • Rayanne203
    Options
    Hi I'm new here so I may have the wrong info, but I found an answer on another post and it was given by a monitor, hope this helps:smile:

you can fix this at the
    my home > check in > edit previous entries
    where you can
    a) delete all the entries that are below a recent peak (if you don't care about the ability to run reports on the historic data)
    OR
    b) backdate prior to your first recorded weight by a day, week, fortnight, month, quarter and enter your "new high" to be used as the starting weight for the t/b/feed

If it's the ticker itself IE the badge is showing "right" but the ticker isn't
    apps > ticker> update weight data (start, current, goal are the 3 fields there)

Thank you!!!! I did the last one and went to apps and adjusted my start weight and it worked!
  • jerney623
    jerney623 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yay glad it worked : )
This discussion has been closed.