Challenging banners on the site

Options
Am I the only one noticing how cruel the advertising banners can be on this site?

Just had several times a banner with about 10 sugary cotted donus right in front of me promoting a website of some sort all that while I was counting my calories for yesterday (which by the way was about twoce as much as I should have eaten!).

haaaaaaaaaaa! :angry:

HWG :happy:

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    OMG, again the donuts. There is not one day when someone doesn't mention the donuts. I soooo wanna see that ad, all I get are ads for shoes. LOL
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Go to My Home...the donuts are right there STARING at me ..lol
  • Green_Chick
    Options
    Yeah, I see the donuts regularly as well :( I've also seen what looks like McDonald's hamburger and fries as well! Not nice! Right, off to the gym now!

T. x
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    If it weren't for the adverts this site would not be free. At least they are just pictures and we can't smell them. When I see something fattening that looks really tempting I close my eyes and try to visualise it again with a cigarette butt stubbed out in it and the contents of an ash tray spinkled over it
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    GLAZED DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking the same thing...but, it is everywhere.....so...ho hum.....glazed cigarette ashy donuts :P thanks for the visual akaDumbo :flowerforyou:
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    I've just got adverts for night-time nappies. Maybe after my comments about my weak pelvic floor whilst trampolining, they're trying to tell me something?!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I just get the WeightWatchers Online with the gooey chocolate pudding picture next to it
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one noticing how cruel the advertising banners can be on this site?

Just had several times a banner with about 10 sugary cotted donus right in front of me promoting a website of some sort all that while I was counting my calories for yesterday (which by the way was about twoce as much as I should have eaten!).

haaaaaaaaaaa! :angry:

Well I have one right in front of me now as I type this which is for Imodium!! bahahahahhahaa! :laugh:
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I get the tips for a flat belly

want to lose 5 sontes - get excellent results in 20 days. download for free now (that's nex tto me as i type this)

above - lose weight fast now.

has anyone ever seen the ad *1 rule to a flat belly* and the before and after pictures? I once saw on where the before picture was actually a pregnant chick *L*
  • justahorsen
    Options
    I will now see the cigarette butt/ashy donut when I look at a real donut...thanks that really helped!!!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    No donuts for me...:(. But I have Jillian and Bally Total Fitness!
  • Herewego
    Herewego Posts: 49
    Options

has anyone ever seen the ad *1 rule to a flat belly* and the before and after pictures? I once saw on where the before picture was actually a pregnant chick *L*

Yes I know this advert. How stupid do they think people are. The 1st time I saw this advert for flat belly with a before after where the before the girl is at least 7 months pregnant!!!! :noway: I could not believe it