2vskria.jpg

thought I would share my progress

heaviest weight 172 lbs September 2008
weight January 2010 164 lbs
August 2010 weight 139 lbs

Replies

• AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. You look great!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for sharing
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You should be proud. Good for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • dmalbrand
    dmalbrand Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look awesome!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! 25 lb's are such an accomplishment!
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    You look great!
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats on the loss, you should be proud of yourself!
  • handstand
    handstand Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support!
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    You look lovely! Thanks for the encouraging pics. I was getting discoraged that Ive only lost 26lbs since Jan. But your pics show me that it definitely makes a difference. . . So I'm going to keep my eye on my next 20 lb goal:) one half pound at a time!
  • handstand
    Options
    (Blankcanvas), you look really good too! you can really see a difference in your profile pic, 1/2lb a week is slow progress and I find it frustrating sometimes but it all adds up and makes a big difference in the end.
    Hopefully it won't go back on doing it this way. Many thanks for the encouragment
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey you look fab well done you :flowerforyou:
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    (Blankcanvas), you look really good too! you can really see a difference in your profile pic, 1/2lb a week is slow progress and I find it frustrating sometimes but it all adds up and makes a big difference in the end.
    Hopefully it won't go back on doing it this way. Many thanks for the encouragment

They say when you loose weight at a slow steady peace, you will have the lowest likely hood of gaining it back. It definitely shows that you are changing your lifestyle for good and not so extreme where once you reach your goal you will have to figure out how to eat and live normally, with out that intent to loose weight..
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look great!
  • stnelson09
    Options
    You look great! How did you exercise?:smile:
  • handstand
    Options
    stnelson:

I do half an hour walking daily and use Wii fit jogging in place and I have a lateral thigh trainer that I use once or twice a week. Now that I have managed to get down in size I am thinking about doing a bit more to try and tone up slightly. At 52 I just want to be healthy.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look years younger. I've said it before but I think weight management=the fountain of youth!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    A big difference! You look great. You are so close to your goal, congratulations!!!
  • kellyblack
    Options
    Everyday I try to read a success story to keep myself motivated--today was yours and its really uplifting! Thanks for sharing! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!