Straight down in weight? how?

Options
Destorm on YouTube have a serie with videos of how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
I notice that his weight is going straight down, and I am wondering how that is?

I am currently cutting and going about 1000 kcal lower than my TDEE and expecting to lose about 1 kg a week in average. My weight is jumping up and down, people telling me it's because the water in my body. And tells me to measure weight about 1 time a week or so.

However, Destorm measure his weight everyday and it been going down all days (except one day where it was stuck on same weight), but for him it were never going up!

Here is what I tracked his weight on, counted in LBS

There for 14 days in row.
Here is the first video of his, and all his other videos are on same channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpWxNVjdoJk

How does it work for him!?

Replies

• GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Short answer: don't worry about it. Either he's having a lucky two weeks, or he is fudging his reported numbers.

Track carefully, measure (weigh!) everything, and you'll be on track to your goal. Fluctuations happen to everyone and are normal. I've found that sodium adds to water retention, and increases fluctuations. Try to keep sodium under 2500 mg/day and you'll see less variance (but some will still be there).

Good luck!