George Forman

Options
2»

Replies

• GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love my Foreman grill, can't wait to try some of the yummy things mentioned here! Thanks!
  • GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Anymore Foreman meals? Lovin' this!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    http://www.georgeforemanrecipes.com/ i found this a few days ago and bookmarked it because im going to be buying one soon.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    I love my George Foreman. I do anything and everything. There is no point at what you can't do. if you do it on an outdoor grill do it on the foreman.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    I love my George Foreman. I do anything and everything. There is no point at what you can't do. if you do it on an outdoor grill do it on the foreman.
    soooo i could smoke a brisket for 20 hours on the foreman? lol jking
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    BUMPING for awesomeness!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    bump: i need to get myself one
  • hittinrun
    Options
    We cook turkey bacon and pork bacon on ours because it cuts down on the splatter.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I have the Black & Decker version of the GF & I LOVE it! My grills come out for cleaning, which I like alot. I have had it for years & never used it until the past several months. My fave is sweet potatos. Slice them about 1/2" thick, spray them with Pam, just to mke the seasoning stick. I use garlic & sea salt. Cook for about 9 minutes, and YUM-O!
    Thinking about a small grill for work, be perfect for a quick dinner! :-)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I have the Black & Decker version of the GF & I LOVE it! My grills come out for cleaning, which I like alot. I have had it for years & never used it until the past several months. My fave is sweet potatos. Slice them about 1/2" thick, spray them with Pam, just to mke the seasoning stick. I use garlic & sea salt. Cook for about 9 minutes, and YUM-O!
    Thinking about a small grill for work, be perfect for a quick dinner! :-)

Seriouly? The plates come off to clean?

That's the one and only thing I HATE about my George Foreman. I almost bought a bigger one today too...now I'mma go look for the Black & Decker version instead.