Tips on how to live with a saggy chest? 95 # lost HELP!

Options
Hey everyone!

I've lost a good amount of weight since being of MFP. Unfortunately, so has my chest. I went from a ridiculous to my chin F cup to a now severely deflated, down to stomach DD cup. It's so bad that I can literally SEE my actual chest muscles (if I'm not mistaken my boobs should be resting on top of those muscles). I know that there is no exercise, cream or prayer available that will help my chest get back to where it should be. Right now I am TRYING to save for a lift but it's going really slow going.

In the meantime, I am desperately looking for tips on how to live with such a saggy chest. I'm only 25 years old I feel like is such a huge deal to me because I can't do things that other girls my age don't even think about.

I'm trying to find good bras but for so many of my bras if I move too suddenly or move the wrong way, my boobs come flying out of the bra. Maybe I'm still not measured right?

Is there any possible way for me to wear strapless tops etc? Is there a miracle bra out there that I haven't discovered yet?

Any other kind of tips or tricks are welcome!

I'm 100% happy that I lost weight but my chest is making it bittersweet!

Replies

• kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My girls look like something out of National Geographic. Yeah, they are lovely.

Short of surgery, good bras are a must. I've been happy with Glamorize bras I get from Amazon at about $30 a pop. They keep my boobs in place, up where they are supposed to be and they are comfortable. I'm a 40DD right now.

Ps. Awesome job on the weight loss!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    A good bra, pushups, and chest flies. That's the best I can do!
    For a good bra, you'll probably have to skip "cater to all women" shops like Victoria Secret. Go to someplace that specializes in bra fittings. Also, you'll probably have to dish out some real money for a good bra, but trust me, it will be worth it.

And yes, great job on losing the weight!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    A good bra, pushups, and chest flies. That's the best I can do!
    For a good bra, you'll probably have to skip "cater to all women" shops like Victoria Secret. Go to someplace that specializes in bra fittings. Also, you'll probably have to dish out some real money for a good bra, but trust me, it will be worth it.

And yes, great job on losing the weight!
    THIS ^^
    I had about the same experience.. 40H to 36 DDD. Go to a custom shop, get them to fit you properly. At least then you will know your right size and can maybe look around if it's too expensive. All you really need are maybe 2 good bras, you don't need to wash them every day and you can wash one while wearing the other.

Also great work on the weight loss!!
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Started with FFs and they are slowly deflating and falling... meh. Intimacy is a great bra shop to check out if there is one near you. Their bras are pretty pricey, but like Koldnomore said, you really only need 2 good bras (and mine was a great investment). They will fit a bra to you PERFECTLY and then have it sent out to be tailored exactly to your body. I paid about $80 for mine, and the exciting thing is that it's also cute (not some beige horrific contraption - I don't know why bra makers think that large chested women don't deserve cute bras). I actually got mine when I was thinner but had really large ladies, so they found me the right cup size and then had the band fitted to me.

I've given up completely on strapless bras, but if you find something that works - please let me know!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I've always worn really expensive department store bras that last me just under a year and then get uncomfortable and start to fit incorrectly or the wires pop out.
    I went to Lane Bryant the other day and tried on some full coverage bras there. That is what I like- a good full coverage with an underwear. I don't need these girls lifted or pushed anywhere right now.
    But holy moly! These bras are a slice of heaven, fit perfectly and were $38. I'm never turning back!