PSA TO ALL, DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING...IT'S NOT SAFE!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    oh well in that case...since the horse is turned the right side up and you are riding his back...

i see nothing wrong with this...

Carry on....carry on
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I picked a very good time to break from here to have lunch.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I will never be able to ride a horse agian....*cries*

thanks to the earlier post of which i was unfortunate enough to see....i have to ask you...

define "ride"

This...most definitely this!! FFS!!!

282137_10151019092276933_172221907_n.jpg

Pretty horse! Are you wearing riding shoes? I've been dragged by a horse, and it wasn't pretty. Always have a riding shoe with a proper heel on it when you are using stirrups! :flowerforyou:

I'm glad I missed the dreaded photo. I'm still recovering from a gross one last night. :noway:
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I will never be able to ride a horse agian....*cries*

thanks to the earlier post of which i was unfortunate enough to see....i have to ask you...

define "ride"
    looks like she is outside of a prison......lol

This...most definitely this!! FFS!!!

282137_10151019092276933_172221907_n.jpg
    looks like she is outside of a prison......lol
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN *shudder* *rocks in a corner sucking thumb*

very poor choice of words there

Yeah. I'm not sucking anything, ever again.

I wouldn't go that far.

I don't mean it. Just like I pretend I'm never drinking again when I am hungover. :smile:

Whew! :wink:
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Forget "ride" - define "PSA". Last time I had one of those they stuck camera where i don't even want to think about it.
    So, what's "PSA"?

Strewth! I leave you alone for a few months and the place goes to rack and ruin. Last time I looked in it was all about word games and embarrassing the person in the photo above one. ... Crumbs!

I missed whatever it was - should I rejoice?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options
    Forget "ride" - define "PSA". Last time I had one of those they stuck camera where i don't even want to think about it.
    So, what's "PSA"?

Strewth! I leave you alone for a few months and the place goes to rack and ruin. Last time I looked in it was all about word games and embarrassing the person in the photo above one. ... Crumbs!

are you ok?

edited to add: PSA means public service announcement. While it can mean the short form for Prostate Exam...in this case it means Public Service Announcement.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN *shudder* *rocks in a corner sucking thumb*

very poor choice of words there

Yeah. I'm not sucking anything, ever again.

I wouldn't go that far.

Phew! I was worried there.

Sounds like I shuold be glad I missed what I missed today. I am still in shock from the tub girl thing yesterday.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    So, what's "PSA"?

are you ok?

edited to add: PSA means public service announcement. While it can mean the short form for Prostate Exam...in this case it means Public Service Announcement.

Actually, PSA is short for Prostate Specific Antigen - a blood test for prostate cancer. I'm still confused as to what he was talking about.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Options
    So, what's "PSA"?

are you ok?

Actually, PSA is short for Prostate Specific Antigen - a blood test for prostate cancer. I'm still confused as to what he was talking about.

Thank you Kevin, I was blanking on the appropos term for that.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    MFP is not Tijuana.