Hey Everyone

mjdw88
mjdw88 Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say that I'm new to the website, and my goal is to lose about 25 pounds. I love to eat healthy, but sometimes I have troubles. Also, I don't exercise a lot; I got out of the habit when I started college and gained some unwanted pounds. I'm getting ready to go camping, and it'll probably be a bad week but I'm want to have a clean start when I come back. I Hope this works out!!!

Replies

• Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    I just started today. :) I've lost about 40 lbs over the last 2 years and have about 50 more to go so I joined here to hopefully get motivated to kick it up a notch. Good luck to you!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on those 25.
  • great site- good luck
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    this site will be great for you. Lot of support for questions, food, and exercise.
  • Welcome!! & Good Luck to you!! I am new here too but it seems as if everyone here is really supportive and will be here to cheer you on when you get back!!
  • corena
    corena Posts: 141 Member
    Hello, I just found this site today, need to lose about 65 lbs, I have little will power so am hoping this will help me stay accountable for my actions. I am excited and motivated to start a life long journey and my husband and children are being very supportative (not had that before) and that helps. Look forward to this journey.
  • I started yesterday and found that I ate twice my calories...which is funny because I actually thought that I was doing good yesterday until I added it. I think I might actually starve to death. I really want to lose weight, but I just ate breakfast and I am still hungry. This is going to be really hard. Really Really Hard. So I'm going to take it one meal at a time one day at a time just like a foodaholic and so far this morning I am doing alright. EEK! Just For Today I will Be Within My Goals!
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Good luck. You'll probably be surprised how much it helps out to be able to track and tally all of your calories and exercise.
This discussion has been closed.