Looking for friends with really bad personalities.

Options
13»

Replies

• _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm crabby right now, will that work for ya? :tongue:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I suck, but that's why you already have me.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I am super butthurt, and I find this thread derisive. Consider yourself reported!

**Edited to say the me and my SO are super attractive and you all suck!!!
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Finding vegans is easy, but you can not be sure you will get free range steroid free at the grocery store, even Whole Foods. The only way to be sure you have an organic vegan is to capture them in the wild.

A small box half full of granola shaken while calling out "couscous" will usually do it, but the real trick is knowing where to hunt. Best places to look are environmental protests and the section in the grocery store where they sell those fake hot dogs that taste like suffering.

lastly, whenever you have the chance, stand downwind of a vegan. They can smell a balanced diet and can be quite skittish.

I like how your just off having a conversation by yourself... im a thread not relevant to what your talking to yourself about...creepy lol
  • _Bajiggity
    Options
    Finding vegans is easy, but you can not be sure you will get free range steroid free at the grocery store, even Whole Foods. The only way to be sure you have an organic vegan is to capture them in the wild.

A small box half full of granola shaken while calling out "couscous" will usually do it, but the real trick is knowing where to hunt. Best places to look are environmental protests and the section in the grocery store where they sell those fake hot dogs that taste like suffering.

lastly, whenever you have the chance, stand downwind of a vegan. They can smell a balanced diet and can be quite skittish.

I like how your just off having a conversation by yourself... im a thread not relevant to what your talking to yourself about...creepy lol

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    losers
  • _Bajiggity
    Options

oops my mistake, never mind
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I have a horrid personality. Luckily I'm cute. :wink: :laugh:
  • rowrunyoga
    rowrunyoga Posts: 65 Member
    Options

I have no idea how many calories I burned just laughing at that.
    MORE! MORE!
    :laugh:
  • _amluvstld_
    Options

I may or may not have just peed myself a little... :embarassed:

I turn into a raging b itch a few days every month. Does that count? LOL
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I told a girl on my FL she had a fat *kitten* and needed to get to the gym today, what do I win?
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I told a girl on my FL she had a fat *kitten* and needed to get to the gym today, what do I win?

You said that was between you and me. Ok, I'm cute but I have a fat *kitten*...oh, wait, I think that was FINE *kitten*...never mind...
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options

You said that was between you and me. Ok, I'm cute but I have a fat *kitten*...oh, wait, I think that was FINE *kitten*...never mind...
    No, yours was PHAT *kitten*...come on punky :)
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    the section in the grocery store where they sell those fake hot dogs that taste like suffering.

LOL
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Ooo, I have a REALLY bad personality, I piss people off on a regular basis. Need your soul crushed and your dreams dashed? I'm your gal! :drinker: