Where do you tend to lose weight from first?

Options
I guess this question is generally for us ladies.

My butt and hips are getting noticeably smaller (yay), faster than other parts. My arms are my trouble spot.

What about you?

Visually, where do YOU lose your weight from first? -- evenly all over, legs, arms, etc.

And what, if any, trouble spots do you have?

Replies

• SlimmingMeDown
    SlimmingMeDown Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Everyone is going to be different...I lost most of my weight from my face and then my arms and legs...I didn't start cutting into my moobs are gut until I was about 20 Lbs down. 40 Lbs down total now and don't have moobs anymore, and not much of a gut, but I have some deep fat stores there that still need some work and little love handles.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    My Face then my boobs but my stomach is the last to go :sad:
  • newnosipho
    newnosipho Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I lost around my belly before anywhere else. My problem areas are my thighs and upper arms
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My shoulders/collarbone area looks more defined. That was the first thing I noticed. The hardest part of my fat to lose is from the tummy....sucks!!! I want to look great in a bikini! But still working on it. :)
  • Nicholec2003
    Nicholec2003 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Chest and rear are the first to leave. Then my thighs, a little bit. Everywhere else hangs on. It's sad.
  • sunnyskys2013
    sunnyskys2013 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    my boobs of course :cry:
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thighs, hips and butt were the first to lean. It's looking like my belly will be the last to go (it's definitely shrunk some but still needs work). Ay 108 lbs down, I'm very happy with how my lower body looks and I'm starting to see definition in my biceps, shoulders, lats and back. Still have a little belly... Hopefully the last 22 lbs will take care of that. Also, HUGE difference in my face. My current profile picture was taken when I was about 70 lbs heavier than I am now. I guess it's probably time to update that.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Belly and waist first, then all over my upper body and face, then booty, thighs never (it seems). My arms do seem to be more of a trouble spot as I get older.
  • SlimmingMeDown
    Options
    My Face then my boobs but my stomach is the last to go :sad:

I loved when my face started getting slimmer looking. I forgot about that part!
  • lisal11
    lisal11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass shape. My waistline loses before anything else. My thighs and upper arms (bat wings) are the last to go.
  • SlimmingMeDown
    Options
    Thighs, hips and butt were the first to lean. It's looking like my belly will be the last to go (it's definitely shrunk some but still needs work). Ay 108 lbs down, I'm very happy with how my lower body looks and I'm starting to see definition in my biceps, shoulders, lats and back. Still have a little belly... Hopefully the last 22 lbs will take care of that. Also, HUGE difference in my face. My current profile picture was taken when I was about 70 lbs heavier than I am now. I guess it's probably time to update that.

Sounds like you have been incredibly successful. Your face looks nice here already.
  • SlimmingMeDown
    Options
    I'm an hourglass shape. My waistline loses before anything else. My thighs and upper arms (bat wings) are the last to go.

I'm an hourglass too. I have the same upper arm issue. I have noticed that doing a lot of tricep work has to be coupled with a dietary calorie deficit to actually look slimmer in the upper arms -- at least in my case.
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I lose and gain in my thighs first. Then my chest. :grumble: The last place I lose is my stomach, which is aggravating to me. Also, my face takes forever to show a difference when I lose weight. My face always looks chunky-- whenever I smile, I'm instantly transformed into a chipmunk-- even when I've been at a low healthy weight... so the fact that it also takes so long to lose weight in my face also is unfortunate. :laugh:
  • colorfuldustbunny
    Options
    I'm losing my stomach and my arms, but I'm waiting for my chipmunk cheeks to go.