Who Are You At The Gym

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I am the introvert girl with big headphones speedwalking past the windows outside of the gym
  • MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    (Normal+Meaty+Elderly)/3 :glasses:

34277608.png
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'm the invisible guy
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Haha definitely the boobies!
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the normal. I don't consider myself "lean". But this was too funny!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm the normal, obsessing over love handles.

No one stares at each other at my gym because it's mostly old people.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I AM THE MASTER!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    OMG I'm a BIG girl, I go in with some TIGHT spandex pants showing every fat dimple my *kitten* has.. and a TIGHT tank top and I work it like I'm being chased by a zombie!!! I don't care who sees.

Wait.. I work it like the hot guy in front of me is a twinkie on a fishing pole. LMAO
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wait.. I work it like the hot guy in front of me is a twinkie on a fishing pole. LMAO

This. Is. Amazing.:laugh:
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I love how the elderly ladies with droopy boobs are parading around the locker room naked and I'm the 32 year old one changing with a towel draped over me...I wish I had the confidence or lack of modesty or whatever it is they have!

I used to see that a lot when I used to swim more, what was also hilarious was how badly they would kick my *kitten* when doing laps in the pool. I'd be plodding along and those grannies would just cruise on by... :laugh:
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am large/boobies. Coincidentally...
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    I love this
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    hilarious! im the "normal" or the "boobies"
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I've decided I'm The Envious--I wistfully watch the Boobies and dream of having a chest like that. :noway:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh!!!

And for me? None of the above :wink:
  • sassabella
    Options
    The old dude (without the saggy boobs).
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I'm the clever + the normal. Chicks avoid me and I want to be love-handle-less. :)
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Funny stuff! I'm between normal and lean but I don't envy the meaty....wish I was more clever though. I asked my kids to warn me as I get older if any of the following start to happen:

1.) I wear my shorts boob level
    2.) I mistake swim trunks for workout shorts.
    3.) Crotchety meter starts to rise.
  • BurningAway
    Options
    The clever lollololok
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I love how the elderly ladies with droopy boobs are parading around the locker room naked and I'm the 32 year old one changing with a towel draped over me...I wish I had the confidence or lack of modesty or whatever it is they have!

That said, at the gym, I'm the super-self conscious one. Pulling my tank top so it isn't clinging to my front butt, adjusting my sports bra so my back fat is smoothed, praying my panty lines are making a gross weird line across my butt...

I swear we have a naked old lady that lives in the locker room at my gym......