Ready to throw in the towel!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Just a quick thought - nuts are a great source of healthy fat and are very calorie dense. You could make your own almond butter as a PB alternative... unless you are allergic to all nuts. I'm not a huge peanut/PB fan, but I love almonds, cashews, pistachios, walnuts, etc. You could buy them in bulk without added salts.

Also, (unless you are a vegetarian) you can try incorporating more fatty fish into your diet - salmon is my favorite. Can be cooked so many different ways and very tasty!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    just wanted to say please dont give up. If you're truly unhappy with the way things are then try different things. I assume that was the goal in posting this, to get feedback from others to help change a few things.
    It looks like you've got quite a few good suggestions. I don't particularly have one, but just wanted to say to keep going, give your body a chance to do what it needs to do. Nothing happens over night. If in six months you're still not geting anywhere then you might want to rethink your strategy, but if you try then I think you'll see an improvement in those six months which will motivate you to continue.