Anyone on here excited for Pokemon X and Y?!

Options
Baba_Roxy
Baba_Roxy Posts: 38 Member
I know I'm 23, but I've loved Pokemon since I was 8 and just never stopped! I'm pumped for the new games and was hoping some other adults were too! Team Froakie!

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wanted to get X because I'm a girl...but the legendary in Y seems cooler. This is a really tough choice and I don't know what to do.
  • Baba_Roxy
    Options
    I'm getting X because I like the legendary better, but that's only cause it's got sick antlers! My gf is getting Y cause she digs the legendary. I like the new mega evolutions and the mega charizard is SO much cooler in X!
  • Baba_Roxy
    Options
    I am!

Neat! Which game do you think you'll get? And who ya gonna start with?
  • Chase_Lehrman
    Options
    I wanted to get X because I'm a girl...but the legendary in Y seems cooler. This is a really tough choice and I don't know what to do.
    What does being a girl have to do with picking X?
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options
    I skipped Black and White (and BW2) because it's all the same, so I'm hoping this generation brings some exciting new stuff. I wonder if the mega evolutions will be awesome... It's interesting that they differ depending on the game.

I'll be getting Charizard of course. Well, but if I get Torchic maybe I should start with another type... Torterra is my favorite starter evolution pokemon so I'll miss it...
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options

Girl has XX chromosomes. Guy has XY. Just thought it was funny.
  • Baba_Roxy
    Options
    I skipped Black and White (and BW2) because it's all the same, so I'm hoping this generation brings some exciting new stuff. I wonder if the mega evolutions will be awesome... It's interesting that they differ depending on the game.

I'll be getting Charizard of course. Well, but if I get Torchic maybe I should start with another type... Torterra is my favorite starter evolution pokemon so I'll miss it...

It's so annoying how all the fire types are awesome that you get right off the bat! I'm choosing Froakie instead of Fennekin because I want charmander. You get one of the original starters as well, and I love have different types in my team, so I am trying to strategize. So you're right; you may want to choose a different starter!
  • Chase_Lehrman
    Options

Well that is clever and makes sense but you need a Y to make a baby don't you?
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options

Well that is clever and makes sense but you need a Y to make a baby don't you?

I was gonna make my boyfriend get Y. =D
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My son asked me for it for his birthday (nov. 8)... I am buying him one and me the other one hehehe #parentingwin
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    My 8 year old is...that's all he talks about.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy both. Why would I buy only one? :huh:
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy both. Why would I buy only one? :huh:

Exactly. I'm going to get the bf Y and myself X and we can switch off.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    heh....nerds

**hides in corner with old school original gameboy, game boy pocket (see through) and electric blue link cable playing red and blue trying to trade for that damn mew**
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    2h3xw5e.jpg
  • Baba_Roxy
    Options
    heh....nerds

**hides in corner with old school original gameboy, game boy pocket (see through) and electric blue link cable playing red and blue trying to trade for that damn mew**

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/mewglitch.html

Please tell me you've done this trick in red/blue to get mew!
  • MyOwnLittleWorld
    Options
    Me me me!
    I've been saving painstakingly for a 2DS and avoiding my favourite Pokemon sites for fear of spoilers, since some stores in Canada and Italy have already released the game.
    Wankers
  • Chase_Lehrman
    Options
    Me me me!
    I've been saving painstakingly for a 2DS and avoiding my favourite Pokemon sites for fear of spoilers, since some stores in Canada and Italy have already released the game.
    Wankers
    I know what you mean! Those Canadians and Italians have been posting things all over!
    If you look up pokemon things you aren't safe.
    The internet isn't safe :[
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    heh....nerds

hides in corner with old school original gameboy, game boy pocket (see through) and electric blue link cable playing red and blue trying to trade for that damn mew**

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/mewglitch.html

Please tell me you've done this trick in red/blue to get mew!

of course i have lol