NEED HELP STAYING ON TRACK

Options
Hi! I have done MFP in the past off and on, I would like to stay on track this time!! I need to add people with good food diaries so I can see what other people are doing. I'm also on a tight budget for food, so any suggestions for staying on track with little money would be so helpful because its so cheap and easy to go get that dollar burger!! Unfortunately I work next door to Burger king and Sonic on the other side :/ I am 5'8" and started at 215(my heaviest) and I'm down to 192, but for lack of trying have been stuck there. I would like to get down to 160-150. Looking forward to help and motivation from the awesome people and stories!!!

Replies

• msaannis
    msaannis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good for you for coming back and for the weight you've already taken off! I've been doing this program for about a month and have been steadily losing weight and inches. It helps so much to have the support and be held accountable for what I'm doing. I actually think about whether I really want to put something in my mouth if I have to log it. I definitely exercise a lot more than I used to. I love seeing all the left over calories I didn't use at the end of the day. :-) I'd love to have more people as friends to take this journey with. Good luck!
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your doing so well already dont get discouraged if you go off track for a day or even a week. Just start back again you'll get there. The cost of food is expensive and your doing great for ignoring the fast food joints. I do alot of Shopping in Aldi they sell fresh fruit and veg really cheap check them out if there is one near you. Add me as a friend if you want some motivation and also offer me some as I'm known to fall off the wagon too sometimes.
  • trevnem
    trevnem Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!! It def helps to have to log it if you eat it,I hate logging bad things