I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU BUT..........MY FIRST NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    WTG!! my pants are alot looser too!! and yesterday i had to change my whole outfit because it felt too big! its amazing what 5.5 weeks can do!!
  • Slusher82
    Slusher82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats not only to see the number change but the clothes keep up the great work
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    All NSV are good things. Congrats on not having to bother unbutton those pants anymore :flowerforyou:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome victory. Keep up the great work.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    that's a GREAT NSV!! Well done!
  • CrystalKSU
    CrystalKSU Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Crazy big congratulations to you lady..... keep up that awesome progress and momentum. :)
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    That's definitely a feel-good, motivating NSV! Congratulations!
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! Good for you!

I've slowly replaced most of my pants over the past 6 months, and right now I have 3-4 pairs that I can take on/off easily without unbuttoning/unzipping. Then I have about 5 pair that actually do fit properly, and sometimes when I wear those I will catch myself panicking for a sec in the restroom that they are "tight" since I can't just pull them down LOL. Pants shouldn't be that loose. Especially when you have a figure w/ bigger belly/bum and smaller waist (like I do, and it looks like you do also, based on pic).

I believe NSVs are an awesome thing to celebrate and can really motivate you even when the scale is not moving. I have lost 44 lb so far and right now I've had about 2 weeks with the exact same weight every single morning, it's frustrating but the NSVs keep coming and that keeps me going :-)
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :flowerforyou:

Doesn't matter if it's not a big deal to anyone else, it's those things that build your motivation so revel in them when they come along. And use them to fall back on when you hit a wall and your motivation is in the dumps.

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!