My Progress (w/ pics)

Options
Melis25Fit
Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
I've been feeling a little sluggish lately. I need to pick up the pace w/ working out. A little motivation from others may help as well.
I came across a picture yesterday that I absolutely cringed at. I want you to see it too.
This is at my heaviest in Fall of 08. (284lbs)
[img]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af245/mhanson18/fat vs thin/newpic.jpg[/img]

This is me today... August 8th 2010 (207lbs)

[img]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af245/mhanson18/fat vs thin/DSCI0074.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af245/mhanson18/fat vs thin/DSCI0073.jpg[/img]

I feel better, thinner, more able to do things. 77lbs is alot, but I have 50 more I'd like to lose!
Thank you all for your support and friendship!

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Wow you dont even look like the same person
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FREAKING AMAZING!!! OMG! The transformation is wonderful! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the hard work. It is so worth it. You look happier and healthier! Wonderful work!!!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You look great!. Never fear the scale is weak when you have so much determination!!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Sorry people! Don't mind the sweat. I just got done working out! Whoops!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    You look amazing darling! I am son so so so very proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is wonderful! You look terrific:) Good luck on the rest of your journey!!!
  • ashmholland
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!!
  • MyYing
    MyYing Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    great job girl :)
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Melissa, you don't even look like the same person anymore!!!:noway: But you are most definitely the same caring and friendly person on the inside. :flowerforyou: I'm so glad to have you as a support on here and a friend. :ohwell: Keep on rockin' :heart: Bru
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation...you have accomplished a lot and should be so proud of yourself. I know you will reach your goal since only a strong and committed person could come as far as you have. You are my motivation for today (thanks!)...keep up the fantastic job you are doing.
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wow a transformation. you look great. :flowerforyou: well done
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    congrats!!! you look awesome! keep it up!
  • smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed! You look great - I am fairly new to MFP - Would love to be friends! :happy:
  • desireebutts
    Options
    WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!!! Keep up the good work! You're right 77lbs is a lot to lose! So proud of you!!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! I'm sure you'll meet all your goals. You look wonderful.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job. Keep at it!
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job you look amazing .. great job. Wish I had old pics of me to compare to I've just lost 73 lbs and 90 to go.. but hey keep up the great work.. looks good
  • Vanessa1977
    Options
    You shoud be very proud of yourself you accomplished a huge task.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!