Intro myself?

Options
I'm a biological mother of four and a stepmother of three. I have health problems that cause me to gain weight. But I am not happy with it. I would like to trim down to look better. I would like to be beautiful in my wedding. But more importantly being overweight in my family is very dangerous. i would like to teach my children to be healthy by setting an example. This is the most i've ever weighed in my life when I wasn't pregnant and it's extremely upsetting!

Replies

• succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you will really enjoy this site and it will help you to teach both yourself and your family the healthy lessons that you desire. I am certain just reading about you that you are already beautiful! You can feel free to add me as a friend and I look forward to watching your success.
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    Running around after 7 kids should help. Watch your intake and you should do fine. :-)
  • crittersgirl
    Options
    Welcome..you have come to the right place..I started eating healthy and power walking june 14 and I have already lost 15 lbs...I found this sight by accident on that day and I just love it...I will tell you my trick and you can watch the pounds fall off...I have lost over a 100 pounds and up till i quite smoking I had kept it off..Yhis is what you do..eat about 1250 -1400 cal aday and dont eat more than 20 fat grams.. until you get to your goal..I power walk 30 min everyday with 3 lb weights..Good luck sweetheart..I am so happy for you..add me as a friend if you like..Blessings : ) Cindy
  • VCStarr
    VCStarr Posts: 155
    Options
    So I've lost 11 pounds since I've begun here. Most of it was water weight but still... I eat under the 1200 almost every day. My sister in law says thats way too little. But I am not hungry enough to eat more...