Meats that are under 150 calories? Help?

Options
2»

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    PRE-WARNING: Take or leave this post, it's up to you.

I recognised your name and did a quick search on your previous posts. I came up with topics you created covering:
    Doing excessive amounts of cardio
    Wanting to put on 2lb of pure muscle per month (with no fat)
    Eating far too little

I strongly encourage you to take a step back and do some research. I think you're a keen young guy who is in a hurry to get to having a 'beach body'. Unfortunately these things do take time, and even with the best genetics you cant work yourself into the ground and expect an instant result - despite what the glossy magazines sell you.

Please have a look on this site, I would recommend looking up IPOARM, and some other beginner level information to give you a knowledge base to start with. Hopefully others can chime in with some page links here...

To start with, pick a goal, be it fat loss or muscle gain. Come up with a plan (or ask for some help) and stick to it for a while. FYI the 'Eat, Train, Progress' group is a great place to get advice here.

I urge you to take a step back and please approach this sensibly, starving and over-working your body will just have you spinning your wheels and achieving nothing (except losing muscle and time).

:drinker:
  • lilacinfinity
    lilacinfinity Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    uh....how about just eating less meat if you want less calories?

protein is 4 calories a gram so ......do the math
    I hate how people cant just answrr my questions . If your not gonna actually help me why waste your time typing

He did help you - he gave you the information to work out the calories yourself, for any protein source, you brat.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mndpq5m5ik1qz4rgp.gif
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Lean ground chicken, lean ground turkey, extra lean ground beef (sirloin), veggie Boca burgers, super lean cuts of beef (usually has "top" in the cut name.