Any bb.com miscers on here

Options
JcMey3r
JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
anyone who goes on bodybuilding.com misc on mfp?

Replies

• u r 1 cheeky kunt m8 I swear ;) u mirin brah? ya u mirin
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Opie is a ph***** i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared. U aware?
  • SithRN
    SithRN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Perfect, Lets reschedule.
  • SithRN
    Options
    seagull_with_arms_____u_mad____by_lightmystic-d39v7kx.jpg

negged for not training legs

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Still reading "misers"... :s
  • jumpstreetbrahh
    jumpstreetbrahh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    3 perm bans 4 temps bans Criminal krew xchekin in. Lets raid dys place
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what is happening here....
  • jumpstreetbrahh
    jumpstreetbrahh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »

bodybuilding.com Google the legendary misc. Inb4 she gets negged to max
  • SithRN
    edited January 2015
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »

Don't worry your head m'lady (tips fedora).

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

I came across your profile and was quite enamored by such an articulate and heavenly blessed beauty. I would be kicking myself if I didn't ask, so I was wondering if you would accept an engagement of witty banter between two intellectuals? Of course this "engagement" may start off as purely platonic but my sensual desires will most likely guide our cohesive unity down more erotic, lascivious, and sexual paths that will include but are not limited to passionate make out sessions under the star lit sky, dry humping, fondling each others naughty parts inducing orgasms, and an abundance of new uncharted sexual positions where I assert my pure dominance in establishing a realm of absolute sovereignty in your nether regions.
    Is this something you would be interested in pursuing?

I would run a 10 mile marathon with 20 lb weights strapped around each ankle with a small asian man strapped to my back shouting insults at me while whipping the back of my head while a midget on a moped follows me with a paintball gun that's shooting frozen paintballs at my nether regions only to be greeted by a pack of wild hyenas that I have to kill with my bare hands blind folded just shake hands with the janitor that cleaned your high school classroom at the end of it all
  • SithRN
    Options
    3 perm bans 4 temps bans Criminal krew xchekin in. Lets raid dys place

reds gonna red